💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Lady Gaga tells KatyCats to change their twitter name

Glow

Featured Posts

Well if I'm not mistaken, they were spreading hate, so it seems fair in comparison :manicure:

katyslaysurfav

"OMG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SLAY MOMMA OMG GAGA YASSS YOU LOOK AMAZING SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

"Takes a billion pictures with him"

photo-thumb-29.png?_r=1384046735

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know, I still see it as her way of explaining her new album. She's said multiple times in interviews and even on the app how this is what the album is all about.

"I TRY TO SELL MYSELF, BUT I AM REALLY LAUGHING BECAUSE I JUST LOVE THE MUSIC NOT THE BLING"  :P  :P

it's an odd time to explain her new album though, because like i said, this is much more important than what she's doing with the ARTPOP album.  this is very pertinent to the born this way album.  just because the lyric "we could belong together" (which is about art... and pop...) fits out of context in this argument doesn't mean she should use it to get her point across (let alone explain her new album, something which really has little to do with promoting online kindness?? lol).  it's little more than a shameless plug for me.

you expected her to reply:yeah if you had gagslaysyour faves it d be fine?:)

Do you really think she would approve of that though? You should know she's not that kind of person, at least based on what we have been able to see. She called out her own fans first, anyway.

Do you really think she would approve of that though? You should know she's not that kind of person, at least based on what we have been able to see. She called out her own fans first, anyway.

no i dont think she s that kind of person but she should just leave twitter for a while.or at least follow herself the things she preaches and not condradict to what she said in the past.

Psychedelic

A little contradictory, I would say... still I praise her for speaking out against negativity in todays music!

aquaprincess

i really don't feel this will change anything but make people roll their eyes even more at her. and think shes more pretentious. but good for her for trying. :wub:

katyslaysurfav

"OMG YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SLAY MOMMA OMG GAGA YASSS YOU LOOK AMAZING SLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

"Takes a billion pictures with him"

photo-thumb-29.png?_r=1384046735

But it seems like she's trying to move away/not to put up with that kind of thing anymore. Maybe this is what she meant with those tweets about no longer side-stepping the consequences of what you post online. She seemed to ignore it for a while, but it looks like things are different now. It's not like she totally ignored the comments by her own fans in this anyway.. :shrug:

If she was going to do this, she should have started first with the Little Monsters on Twitter, and then moved on to other fanbases.

I hope Gaga's not blocking me on GGD, I need ha to read my critiques.

ijnBKYp3E20gf.gif

heavyMetalGAGA

it's an odd time to explain her new album though, because like i said, this is much more important than what she's doing with the ARTPOP album.  this is very pertinent to the born this way album.  just because the lyric "we could belong together" (which is about art... and pop...) fits out of context in this argument doesn't mean she should use it to get her point across (let alone explain her new album, something which really has little to do with promoting online kindness?? lol).  it's little more than a shameless plug for me.

I understand this is more Born This Way, but she even explained how BTW would be like the blood of every album from her, with kindness being the blood that runs through the veins of all of her albums. So I don't know, I see a lot of positive energy flowing throughout ARTPOP too, thus I find this fitting. 

oh gaga, stop trying to be next mother teresa, plz

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Archived