💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga tells KatyCats to change their twitter name

Glow

Featured Posts

Is she wrong tho? Katy doesn't slay anything so they betta change their irrelevant name and accept Lady God-Ga as their only lord and saviour.

:dead: I am so slayed by gaga dragging everyone. The best was the tweet where the guy was all like "it doesn't make me wanna buy katy Perry's music because it has no meaning like yours does" and gaga was like "that's not the pointl" subtle shade at katy for her music not having a point

Apparently everything Gaga is trying to say is going right over your heads. :smh:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't really see it like this, it's more of her way of explaining to these trolls what the message(s) of her albums really are.

but this isn't about the message of her albums.  it's much bigger and more important than her cds.

She is literally never helped by anything she says on Twitter. She thinks she's changing someone's opinions with this ****. She's not.

She is literally never helped by anything she says on Twitter. She thinks she's changing someone's opinions with this ****. She's not.

exoskeleton123

Apparently everything Gaga is trying to say is going right over your heads. :smh:

DIGAF? yeah I do but I think it's funny. I think I'll try and be nicer to people on the interwebz now. Thanks Lady G

Alien Tulip

I feel like there's more pressing matters to tweet about. If anything this just adds fuel to the fire. 

This. 

heavyMetalGAGA

but this isn't about the message of her albums.  it's much bigger and more important than her cds.

Perhaps so, but when she includes the lyrics in these tweets she's incorporating the message even further and showing all these naysayers that her album really does have substance. People just lack the ambition to dissect metaphors and symbolism. But yea, the online positivity crusade she's promoting is much more important than her CDs 

RAMROD

inb4 she started blocking everyone who got a little negative.

Oh, Gaga ILU but this is not right.

We can block everyone on internet but you don't in real life.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

That's kind of rude tbh. They are assholes but this is like someone random told me to change my username cause all the colors are beautiful and we shouldn't have a favorite one :messga:

Well, she said that it's okay to keep your fave's name in your username but not in a way that spreads negativity towards other artists

Perhaps so, but when she includes the lyrics in these tweets she's incorporating the message even further and showing all these naysayers that her album really does have substance. People just lack the ambition to dissect metaphors and symbolism. But yea, the online positivity crusade she's promoting is much more important than her CDs 

but then it's just getting into a competition about whether or not she "slays" or is good and i think she's against that, it's not even the issue at hand.  i don't think this is the time to be showing people that she really has substance lol.  i think she's trying to make a statement to her fans (who already love her) that have attitude issues on the internet and plugging her album and lyrics cheapens it for me.

reminds me of that jeff koons parody twitter: "love each other.  buy my art."

I agree. I honestly can't imagine a Katy fan looking at the tweet and having a change in heart. 

Well, she said that it's okay to keep your fave's name in your username but not in a way that spreads negativity towards other artists

They could have their real names in there and it wouldn't change anything, they just need to stop being assholes.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived