Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Chelsea Lately praises her

Dylangaga

Featured Posts

Dylangaga

I can't find a video but on her show last night she praised her AMA performance and admits to being a fan when shes usually making fun of her

"She can sing"

"There's no secret, I blast her music when I hear it on the radio"

Molly Aphrodite

A true fan can always make fun of Gaga, and I can definitely tell that Chelsea is a fan. The Gaga-themed intro she had when she hosted the VMA's :legend:

Dylangaga

I LOVE chelsea and watch her pretty much every night...one of my favorite comedians...my heart melted when she praised her and said "she can sing" and "theres no secret, i blast her music on the radio"

I've always wanted Gaga to appear on the show and stay throughout the whole thing - the gossip segment at the table and then a sit-down interview. I know she wouldn't do the gossip bit, but it would be hilarious.

Blank Space

A true fan can always make fun of Gaga, and I can definitely tell that Chelsea is a fan. The Gaga-themed intro she had when she hosted the VMA's :legend:

That was the best VMA's :legend:

YASSSS. That was Gaga's VMAs. Swept ever award available :lmao: I love Chelsea. She totally bashed Britney a couple nights ago though.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived