💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PopCrush Votes Lady Gaga as One of the Worst Dressed at 2013 AMAs

Prometheus

Featured Posts

Daredevil

oh please Lady Gaga looked like a goddess. these redactors should finish the kindergarten and shut the f*ck up.

they are only jealous because Gaga's dress is more worth than the whole Popcrush company 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sean Barnett

Gaga literally looked like an angel while I can't say the same about...

amas-2013-400x300.jpg

Exactly... Gaga looked stunning! WTF was Katy Perry wearing??? That was a hideous dress. She's on the worst dressed list on most sites.

Cappuccino

Yeah but to call her worst dressed?  :toofloppy:

i just feel uncomfortable for her boobs XD ( talking like i have one )

LoL, what? Are they serious? I can't... lol, she was magnificent, like a farytail princess on a horse... i just can't at them xD

HausOfNicole

i just feel uncomfortable for her boobs XD ( talking like i have one )

It could've been tailored a bit better around her boobs, but she looked comfortable in it and was overall far too pretty to be on the worst dressed list for anyone.

Lady Palutena

The thirst to hate her, discredit her, and tear her down is so real it's like unbelievable, she was gorgeous and they will deal.

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

Omg, can she do anything right? Wears something bizarre; ugly, trying too hard. Looks relatively normal, radiant, and glamorous - worst dressed? Okay then, lol.

They will deal. :staymad:

CoolTrainerTerry

It's the cool thing to hate on Gaga. No matter what she does or says or wears, people will bash her and criticize her for it.

GypsyPrince

I was shocked when I read that. PopCrush usually stans for Gaga, and they even refer to her affectionately as Ma Monster. They've been rather negative about the album tho. :rip: 

They seem to have forgotten what's good for 'em. 

thatfoxyfeeling

Even if it wasn't Gaga wearing that dress, I would still say that person looked amazing!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived