Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th

PopCrush Votes Lady Gaga as One of the Worst Dressed at 2013 AMAs

Prometheus

Featured Posts

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antichrist

According to the pop media website PopCrush.com, Lady Gaga was among one of the worst dressed at the 2013 AMAs.

"The 2013 American Music Awards saw a lot of fashion hits … and a lot of misses. While some celebs looked glamorous, others didn’t quite live up to our hopes. Check out the worst-dressed stars below."

Gaga's lavender Versace gown landed her alongside Ke$ha, Jennifer Hudson, Emma Roberts, Kelly Osbourne (ironic for a member of the fashion police), and Phoebe Price in the land of Worst Dressed at the 2013 AMAs.

lady-gaga-1.jpglady-gaga-1.jpglady-gaga-1.jpg

Conversely, PopCrush praised Katy Perry, Ariana Grande, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, One Direction, Miley Cyrus, Taylor Swift, Ciara, and Nicole Richie for their outfits. They were considered the Best Dressed at the 2013 AMAs.

PopCrush has yet to explain their opinions.

SOURCES:

http://popcrush.com/worst-dressed-2013-american-music-awards-red-carpet-photos/

http://popcrush.com/best-dressed-2013-american-music-awards-red-carpet-photos/

i29uoJiiIEGRE.gif

SummerGirl21

i do think the dress was too tight.  But she definitely wasn't the worst.

They must have vision ailments to handicap their judgment. She rode in one a white human horse dressed in ****ing Versace like a queen. They can stick their heads back up their asses now.

🖤 𖤓 ♠︎

Martijn

I don't have a f*ckin' clue what could be wrong with that outfit... It's not crazy, extravagant, shocking, it's just pure beauty!

They need to stop, it's pathetic now

atroz.gif

Meanwhile Lady Gaga is making millions endorsing one of the most high-class fashion houses of all time, Versace. And you? Gaining those pounds, typing your life away.

:trootea: thank you  :kisses:

Cappuccino

I partially agree doesnt anyone realise that most of the dresses she wore that night were tooo I mean too tight for her and it looks like here boobs are squashed to the extreme...

:udidnt:

I mean, I guess her boobs did look kind of squished, but it's not really that obvious or bad, especially in comparison to how flawless she was in all other aspects.

She looked like a princess... or a goddess... or both.    They were probably so blinded and awed by her radiant beauty that they accidentally put her on the wrong list. That's the only possible explanation. :ARTPOP:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived