Florence + the Machine

Princess Zelda

Florence + the Machine  

198 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite album?

• Lungs
    • Ceremonials

Featured Posts

I've always thought "been a pretty boy" .

I hear "pretty" too :smh:

To me it sounds like "-unintelligible- rainbow" Sort of sounds like "Pray the rainbow" but that makes no sense.

Maybe it's a metaphor :derpga:

I don't really hear the "rainbow" but I do hear something like "Pray"

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Princess Zelda

• DMTT

• notsniw

• Eloquence

LittleDudeNT5

I think it's because Calvin Harris remix it's officialy called "Spectrum (Say My Name) (Calvin Harris Remix)" but I don't really know why the "Say my name"

Well I suppose I get WHY they would re-title it. She pretty much says that phrase a bazillion times in the song. But I hate it when "they" re-title or subtitle a song something else. :eww: Probably just so people know what the song is (a person would remember that phrase and look it up as such, probably). But still...learn the real title of the song, please.

Well I suppose I get WHY they would re-title it. She pretty much says that phrase a bazillion times in the song. But I hate it when "they" re-title or subtitle a song something else. :eww: Probably just so people know what the song is (a person would remember that phrase and look it up as such, probably). But still...learn the real title of the song, please.

That's a good reason, she only says "spectrum" once in the entire song but "Spectrum" fits more to the song than "Say My Name" :sick: in my opinnion

LittleDudeNT5

That's a good reason, she only says "spectrum" once in the entire song but "Spectrum" fits more to the song than "Say My Name" :sick: in my opinnion

I agree.

Florence has been inside of my mind since summer 2010. I LOVE HER! She's next to Gaga in my list and both BTW and Ceremonials deserve the "Album of the Year" Grammy! She's amazing.

Ow, and the new Spectrum remixes are sick!

OMG Flo lost her voice D: almost, she has a vocal injury and she won't be able to sing for a week in order to not do permanent damage. She won't perform at Benicassim and Optimus alive festival. I hope she gets well soon :red:

OMG SHE CANNOT LOST HER VOICE :cry:

It's just for a week but she won't be able to perform at that festival :(

Her only performance in Spain cancelled. I didn't even had tickets. She needs to come back :giveup:

I'm really not a fan of her at all, but I'm seeing her at Music Midtown on September 22nd along with Garbage, Neon Trees, Girl Talk, Ludacris, and Pearl Jam