💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

PHOTO: Gaga at the AMA rehearsal

itsdominik

Featured Posts

IS SHE REALLY ABOUT TO REENACT JFK AND MARILYN MONROE RIGHT AFTER THE ANNIVERSARY OF HIS DEATH. WHY GAGA WHY DO YOU HAVE A WISH FOR THE GP TO HATE YOU.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG can't wait! Her outfit is flawless! :excited2:  I love the whole GFK thing, thought it's not really a big deal for me, cause I'm not american. But her timing is perfect.   :haha:

MonsterOfSpain

OMG can't wait! Her outfit is flawless! :excited2:  I love the whole GFK thing, thought it's not really a big deal for me, cause I'm not american. But her timing is perfect.   :haha:

This, the JFK thing is not much of a deal

DeleteMyAccount

I really am not sure why anyone thinks this is amazing. I adore her, but this is a bad route to go down! As I said in a previous post she will need a airtight reason for this to not completely turn off every American. JFK is still highly admired here. You guys cant see a message with one still so I don't understand anyone's excited. Right now it can only turn out poorly in my opinion.  It will come off as a cheap ply for attention. She never does stunts for that so I am confused and disappointed.

I agree.  If this performance is only her and R Kelly imitating Marylyn and the President s-xing it up, then she will get headlines.  Bad headlines that won't do her good.  I hope that there's more to this.  I'll support her either way, but I just don't want her to receive a ton of backlash when she has already suffered a ton… 

IS SHE REALLY ABOUT TO REENACT JFK AND MARILYN MONROE RIGHT AFTER THE ANNIVERSARY OF HIS DEATH. WHY GAGA WHY DO YOU HAVE A WISH FOR THE GP TO HATE YOU.

"Thank you for still liking me!"

FreePalestine

aquaprincess

im an american and its not a big deal to me cuz i wasnt alive during that era.

DeleteMyAccount

Um yes it is… If you're American you'd understand.  His 50th Anniversary of his assassination was a few days ago.  Everyone loves him and if Gaga s-xualizes him she can say goodbye to her career.  I'll still support her, but the GP won't stand for that.  I'm hoping there's more to this than what the picture showed.

MonsterOfSpain

Um yes it is… If you're American you'd understand.  His 50th Anniversary of his assassination was a few days ago.  Everyone loves him and if Gaga s-xualizes him she can say goodbye to her career.  I'll still support her, but the GP won't stand for that.  I'm hoping there's more to this than what the picture showed.

I hope the video will have a history and maybe Gaga can have multiple changes like she's been doing during the Applause performances...

KaanBTW

Lady Gaga â€@ARTPOPUpdate 7m
The performance is taking place in the President's office. And Gaga is having one of the major red carpets ever. Exciting night ahead.

Archived