PHOTO: Gaga at the AMA rehearsal

itsdominik

Featured Posts

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
J e s s e

Imagine if she licks his exposed dick on tv for a few seconds :rip:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Lion Heart

:cryga:  :cryga:  :cryga:  :cryga:

Im not ready

photo-10390.jpg?_r=1384902497 <--- everyone's face after her performance

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

I really am not sure why anyone thinks this is amazing. I adore her, but this is a bad route to go down! As I said in a previous post she will need a airtight reason for this to not completely turn off every American. JFK is still highly admired here. You guys cant see a message with one still so I don't understand anyone's excited. Right now it can only turn out poorly in my opinion.  It will come off as a cheap ply for attention. She never does stunts for that so I am confused and disappointed.

gagaconvert

I think this is a terrible move honestly. Unless there is a MAJOR artistic point to be made I will hate it. There are certain symbol you should not mess with and the president ESPECIALLY JFK is one. People will despise her for this so she better have an amazing reason to back it up.

I totally agree tbh. I don't think this will be a good kind of 'shocking' and I suspect it will be very s-xual with little artistic message. Hoping she proves me wrong.

Archived