Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

TLC talks Gaga's first week sales

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

VforVendetta

Inb4 Gaga is the special guest thay are talking about  :gum:  And teel em who is the Queen!  :ARTPOP:

MonsterOfSpain

Queens :legend:

Inb4 Gaga is the special guest thay are talking about  :gum:  And teel em who is the Queen!  :ARTPOP:

Omg I thought of this too, Is Gaga taller than them?

GypsyPrince

Can you at least give us the exact minute they said that? lol

3:20, because I'm obviously obligated to do so.

ibkmTETSvExGAS.gif

I doubt Gaga is taller than them. She's really tiny irl... unless they meant her with her crazy heels on lmao.

I truly cannot believe a media outlet used the word 'flop' and asked a completely irrelevant question to artists who have no connection to Gaga. What the **** is wrong with journalists? How did we get here?

Do people enjoy seeing her underperform (but still outperform her contemporaries) so much that they must bring it up everytime her name is mentionned?

MonsterOfSpain

3:20, because I'm obviously obligated to do so.

ibkmTETSvExGAS.gif

I doubt Gaga is taller than them. She's really tiny irl... unless they meant her with her crazy heels on lmao.

Idk, she's like 155cm lol.

VforVendetta

We just have to learn how tall they are

Creepy-evil-girl-smirks.gif

I truly cannot believe a media outlet used the word 'flop' and asked a completely irrelevant question to artists who have no connection to Gaga. What the **** is wrong with journalists? How did we get here?

Do people enjoy seeing her underperform (but still outperform her contemporaries) so much that they must bring it up everytime her name is mentionned?

Well technically flop can be used for movies that bomb and bring disastrous numbers to the box office however I agree. "Flop" is mostly used as an internet lingo, most commonly in stan wars and I noticed that more and more journalists started to use it. I know stan wars had become a big part of the internet and anyone who has any interest in music knows about it however I just cringe everytime I read an article and they use the word flop. Idk, it's so unprofessional. If anything the correct term would be "underperfomance". 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived