💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and The Muppets' Holiday Spectacular Thread (LIVESTREAM)

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

HeavyPunkLover

Why she keep act like she is sad? My God enough of PityGa

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cameron Dallas

• blahblahblahhhh

• Allison M

• Slade

PlanetChromatica

her vocal was awesome, but she acts like a loony person most of the time

where have you been the last five years?  :fail:

Benny/Gaga and the Jets was an awesome surprise and I loved it! The transition to ARTPOP was weird though.

Seemed more 80% Gaga and 20% Muppets though. I would have liked some kind of story in the special, rather than a series of performances strung together. However, I LOVED that special nonetheless.

To me, ARTPOP with Elton is a new highlight in her career, he took the song to another level, it was perfect! I hope Gaga follows some steps Elton has taken in the past, I would love to see her become that kind of legend, she couldnt ask for a better mentor and friend in her life

The special was fantastic. All of the performances were solid - my favorites being ARTPOP and Baby, It's Cold Outside. And, like others have said, it was wonderful to see Gaga with two openly (not to mention flamboyant) gay performers in a Thanksgiving special on prime time television.

to see Gaga with two openly (not to mention flamboyant) gay performers in a Thanksgiving special on prime time television.

For a minute i thought i missed something and that you were speaking of Elton & Joseph Gordon .... Then i remembered Fashion :toofunga:

Lion Heart

Just watched her performances and am now looking forward to seeing the rest of the show. :party:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

To me, ARTPOP with Elton is a new highlight in her career, he took the song to another level, it was perfect! I hope Gaga follows some steps Elton has taken in the past, I would love to see her become that kind of legend, she couldnt ask for a better mentor and friend in her life

AGREE Totally!  I wish there was more of Gaga with Elton - which was really classic stuff.  I wish that was billed more than Gaga and the Muppets.  Could have been 'Gaga and Friends'.

Anyway - I thought it was good; I liked the one better in her high school - but this was super-creative and much more in sync w/ ARTPOP.  I just wasn't sure who exactly Gaga was targeting as her audience.  I figured her monsters would have been bored w/ all the puppets and found it corny - - and if Gaga was aiming for a younger audience, her outfits and RuPaul would have sent their parents lunging for the remotes!!

While her vocals were really good - I also thought her voice sounded tired and you could hear the strain - which was a Gaga first. Usually her voice always sounds very fresh and UNstrained.  She herself also seemed kinda tired - and not used to the grind.

I also was amazed by her range - while she could be playing with puppets one minute, then she's off rocking out in MANiCURE.  With how people say she should do jazz or other genre - no question that Gaga has rock in her Soul - and was born to be a Rocker.  Her voice is most comfortable there.

Wonder what the reviews will say

ModernEcstasy

I loved it. So much fun and the performances were great!

I'm assuming this hasn't helped boost sales of ARTPOP in America? Why world, why? It's a fantastic album!