đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga and The Muppets' Holiday Spectacular Thread (LIVESTREAM)

GagaSlayedYou

Featured Posts

yes she should then the dream from all of you will come true she will be on top again 

but i dont care

Not a dream of mine. I'd much rather she be true to her aesthetic and morals. And putting a gender bending drag queen in prime time is the exact sh*t America NEEDS. We shouldn't be placating homophobic and transphobic peoples' ignorant bigotry.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cameron Dallas

• blahblahblahhhh

• Allison M

• Slade

En_Sabah_Nur

No he wasn't, he had a show on VH-1 which is a cable network. And he certainly was never on a show with the Muppets.

He presented at the Emmy's one year, was on Ricky, Oprah, arsenic hall, rolls in various big movies, and a guest roll on on days of our lives, anymore network television examples u need!??? And well since Elton John is gay, maybe he should just not be on network television as well either, and damn sure not on the muppets as well either.... Smdh

Edited by En_Sabah_Nur
Egypt. W

nathantj594

Does anyone have a link to download the whole show? I just came home and missed it :(

Henny, that's such bad timing. Like you're a minute and a half late. :(

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

JaggedMonster

You're effectively saying that he is disgusting because you don't like trans* people. By that logic you are saying that trans people in general are disgusting. which means that you are saying that I am disgusting and shouldn't be allowed around kids. So no, I won't 'respect your opinion'. 

Sort out your transphobia and educate yourself.

Dont even bother with his ignorance he is a troll..and his internalized homophobia

Edited by JaggedMonster

its my opinion cause for me he is im not into transs-xuals or drag queens or whatever and kids are watching this so yeah

If you're gay or even a Gaga fan trans. shouldn't matter to you :redface:

I'm straight and its easy to accept :redface: Ignorance is bliss I guess :roll:

heavymlover

It was a pretty cute special. It felt like she wasn't as involved as she was with A Very Gaga Thanksgiving, but it was nice to see anyway. 

Not a dream of mine. I'd much rather she be true to her aesthetic and morals. And putting a gender bending drag queen in prime time is the exact sh*t America NEEDS. We shouldn't be placating homophobic and transphobic peoples' ignorant bigotry.

Sometimes i wonder whats rong with america. Drag queens are fab! :whitney:  Don't you have other things to worry about then a drag queen? :oops:

nathantj594

Why the hell are we debating transphobia? Rupaul's a drag queen. That's putting on makeup and a dress for entertainment and money. Johnny Depp did it, Dustin Hoffman did it, hell even Bugs Bunny did drag. Some people just need a ****ing brick to the neck I swear. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!