💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Watch: Ellen interviews Gaga

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

you guys are so unaware of anything non related to Gaga lol. Ellen is one of the closest Madonna's friends. she is acting this way because of what Gaga said about M on that interview with Howard Stern. She cannot be supportive of her like she was in the past. You cannot badmouth Madonna publicly without expecting some of her powerful friends to let you pay for it.

Here Ellen is just behaving professionally as she is the host of the show and Gaga is a guest of her show. She acts like she acts because of what Gaga has been lately said about M.

I am sure we will not be seeing Gaga together with Steven Klein or the likes soon because of this.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ellen is one of the closest Madonna's friends.

What? Since when?

she is acting this way because of what Gaga said about M on that interview with Howard Stern.

:roll:

Sorry but I just can't bring myself to believe that it's because of the Madonna thing... if Ellen is unable to see when her friend does something wrong, even if that friend is Madonna, then... Wow. Nothing Gaga said on HS should receive that kind of distaste from anyone who's mature, especially when Gaga was not the one who wanted to be caught up in the "war" this has become. I really doubt Ellen is blind to the full story.

Illuminati Freak

you guys are so unaware of anything non related to Gaga lol. Ellen is one of the closest Madonna's friends. she is acting this way because of what Gaga said about M on that interview with Howard Stern. She cannot be supportive of her like she was in the past. You cannot badmouth Madonna publicly without expecting some of her powerful friends to let you pay for it.

Here Ellen is just behaving professionally as she is the host of the show and Gaga is a guest of her show. She acts like she acts because of what Gaga has been lately said about M.

I am sure we will not be seeing Gaga together with Steven Klein or the likes soon because of this.

Complete bullish*t sorry. Bye now. I will say when GaGa said: "I can't believe you still like me" it was cringe worthy. I mean you are number two on Forbes list so act like it GaGa. Projecting this insecure little girl is just nonsense at this point. You are one of the biggest popstars in the world I really have no time for seeing her act like anything but. It's becoming a big turn off. Grow some balls and f*ck the haters. You can be weak behind doors but in front of the camera you better be bringing your A-game. If you're having trouble with confidence at this stage of being a popstar maybe this isn't the right business to be in. There's no need for it. I'm seeing GaGa being a victim again. The public doesn't want to see stars playing victim and being insecure. As for Ellen she was totally off in this interview but I think she was just picking up on GaGa's sketchiness. I'm not sure if the Ellen show was the place for GaGa to try and get serious & be revealing then blow off the seriousness. Very strange interview. 

crownlessking

I liked the interview. Sure, Ellen was a little serious, but Gaga was quirky and funny (minus the "you still like me" thing... um, no, that's weird). Overall I like the clips ^__^

Katie14

I liked the interview. Sure, Ellen was a little serious, but Gaga was quirky and funny (minus the "you still like me" thing... um, no, that's weird). Overall I like the clips ^__^

Yea it was uncomfortable to hear her say that. Did she really expect the entire world to forget about her just because she got hurt and was out of the spotlight for a few months? I know she was trying to be funny and humble but she came across as an insecure little girl.

EnigmaMonstr

Yes and freakin awkward.... what is going on with her? :ohno:

Aw I didnt wanna be the one to say it :( I think theres a lot more going on in her mind than she shows us.

Complete bullish*t sorry. Bye now. I will say when GaGa said: "I can't believe you still like me" it was cringe worthy. I mean you are number two on Forbes list so act like it GaGa. Projecting this insecure little girl is just nonsense at this point. You are one of the biggest popstars in the world I really have no time for seeing her act like anything but. It's becoming a big turn off. Grow some balls and f*ck the haters. You can be weak behind doors but in front of the camera you better be bringing your A-game. If you're having trouble with confidence at this stage of being a popstar maybe this isn't the right business to be in. There's no need for it. I'm seeing GaGa being a victim again. The public doesn't want to see stars playing victim and being insecure. As for Ellen she was totally off in this interview but I think she was just picking up on GaGa's sketchiness. I'm not sure if the Ellen show was the place for GaGa to try and get serious & be revealing then blow off the seriousness. Very strange interview.

Pretty sure she was joking about the "I can't believe you still like me" thing, but in general, you don't know what goes on in her life behind the scenes (and a lot of what she talked about didn't seem like something you can easily "get over," it wasn't just about the haters you know). she also shouldn't have to constantly suppress what she's feeling (which is very unhealthy) just for the public's sake. She might be a huge pop star, but she's a human first, not some deity.

That's weird. If Elton confirmed that he's not worried about Gaga, why did Ellen act like he hadn't said that in Gaga's interview? Was she sh!t-stirring?

I noticed this too, it was strange, Elton said everything was alright.

But what was up with Gaga drinking wine? Like really? And Ellen wasn't into Gaga's monologue speech.

Illuminati Freak

She keeps telling people she's fine now and "mostly sober" but goes on Ellen and is drinking wine. Girl please get it together people are not taking anything she says about being sober seriously. It's like the boy who cried wolf at this point. Until she lives a completely sober lifestyle and doesn't rely on alcohol or d--gs to relax, take the pain away or escape she won't move on to the next level in her career. These addictions only hinder the creative process and person in the end. 

Archived