💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Watch: Ellen interviews Gaga

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

Dean Winchester

If Gaga is at all serious she's sad and depressed and we worry.

She tweets excitedly about her tour, people rip on her for overhyping and make cynical comments.

She mildly sticks up for herself against critics, she's having a meltdown.

haha THIS exactly...everyone's reaction is always to the  extreme 

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She tweets excitedly about her tour, people rip on her for overhyping and make cynical comments.

Well, I agree. I never understood why everybody went crazy over the tour stuff 

But in this particular interview, it's not just Gaga, it's Ellen too

Kindness rules all.

HarryTheNight

i thought it was fine? ellen did look a bit like she wanted to get a word in but no one ever can once gaga starts with "you know.." haha, she seemed fine though, a bit tired but fine, im just pressed cause we didnt really get any new info haha

Elizabeth

That's so true and it's actually realy quite sad :fat: 

For me, she mostly came off as very imaginative, sensitive, and reflective.

Her relationship with MJ's clothes for example, and her respect for him. That's almost sacred to her and to MJ fans, and to joke about it in the typical way would make his fans dislike her.

Ellen brough up that Elton criticized her, and Gaga did her best to make that a sweet and relatable story. "He's like my gay dad."

qmpierre000

The thing that sucks about this interview is I definitely know and see  how she feels. She is definitely tried and the break really spoiled her when she was out of the limelight because she was able to just relax and then the moment she gets back, people she thought were her friends turn on her and stuff. One thing, I will say,  if Gaga still has d--g issues and depression issues, this is when she needs us not to bash every single thing. Let some stuff go. There is a saying if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it all. Instead you should be focusing on her health and making sure she is getting better and actually happy because I can definitely sense a struggle  right now. She doesn't know who is her friend and  who she can trust even with her own fans. The fact they even bash her on her own website. Not saying kiss her ass and say everything she does is great but pick the battles that are actually meaningful to  attack her on and lend her positive support in others. This interview is one where she should get positive support because she actually opened up. Sorry it wasnt FunGa but this is the real her.

Stefani328

The thing that sucks about this interview is I definitely know and see  how she feels. She is definitely tried and the break really spoiled her when she was out of the limelight because she was able to just relax and then the moment she gets back, people she thought were her friends turn on her and stuff. One thing, I will say,  if Gaga still has d--g issues and depression issues, this is when she needs us not to bash every single thing. Let some stuff go. There is a saying if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it all. Instead you should be focusing on her health and making sure she is getting better and actually happy because I can definitely sense a struggle  right now. She doesn't know who is her friend and  who she can trust even with her own fans. The fact they even bash her on her own website. Not saying kiss her ass and say everything she does is great but pick the battles that are actually meaningful to  attack her on and lend her positive support in others. This interview is one where she should get positive support because she actually opened up. Sorry it wasnt FunGa but this is the real her.

:worship:

ManuelMonsterr

:legend:

:applause:

she needs us 

Dean Winchester

yeah ur right  :applause: we should all stand by her  :legend:

Americano

She keeps saying how fun the album is, but goes on to say how she put all of her sadness and darkness into it. Like yeah, that will make people want to buy it! She is just talking about her pain now and it's bringing the mood down in everything. I just want her to be a fun pop star again that does occasionally give us insight into some things she is going through.

She just doesn't seem to have a superstar presence anymore because she keeps talking about d--g addictions and sadness.  

I thought parts of the interview were fine, but other parts she just went on about depressing things.... while trying to promote her fun, dance album that will make you happy. I just don't understand. And yes, I am overreacting. I know.

Also, why does she keep saying thank you for still liking her and that she is surprised? What does she think happened that people no longer care about her?

EDIT: I thought she tweeted that they talked about the music? Because they talked about two songs for a brief moment. Dope and Swine- both sad and personal.

I completely agree.

MahoganySnitch

People have seen a couple parts of the interview but still feel they can a--lyze her mood and Ellen's mood and reach conclusions about why they are in the moods you think they are in. They criticize her and pass judgment on her and lecture her on what she needs to do to please you. People have no appreciation at all for the artist in front of them.

Yep. Worst fan base ever.

Smooth Criminal

I want to give her a BIG BEAR HUG!

That interview was so awkward to watch. I was literally cringing.

Archived