Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' blows past 600,000 sales in debut week WW

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond

Brilliant! That means that she achieved a #1 or a top ten in all 10 of the world's biggest music markets. And we've still got the chart positions from Brazil (where its supposedly gone to #1), Argentina, France, Greece, Mexico, Spain, Portugal, etc. to be discovered. Gaga always debuts well in these countries, so I'm hoping for at least one more #1 (Argentina, Mexico and Spain all have a chance of that) and a heck of a lot more top tens.

Could I ask: will Hungary's chart position rise? It just ruins her straight line of single figure chart positions when you see a #17 there. Her singles have performed better than any of her previous eras in Hungary and she's like, got the second biggest amount of #1's in the country out of all the artists in the world, so it doesn't make sense that her album should peak at a floptastic #17 (Bangerz and Prism both went #10 in Hungary and their singles were nowhere near as successful). Norway's chart system is a bit weird, which is why it debuted at #36 but has now peaked at #4. I'm hoping Hungary's system works in a similar way because BTW went to #1 there and it would be weird if her follow up peaked so low.

Better than the "queens" Miley and Katy having their bestever sales though :shrug:

Well at least they grow.

This means that Taylor Swift has better sales than Gaga WW though.

Well at least they grow.

This means that Taylor Swift has better sales than Gaga WW though.

They're still being outsold worldwide by a woman that's over and at the end of her career though, while this should be the height of theirs :(

Yeah but that was Taylor Swift at her peak. This is supposed to be Gaga at her worst, she's "over" afterall :shrug:

They're still being outsold worldwide by a woman that's over and at the end of her career though, while this should be the height of theirs :(

Yeah but that was Taylor Swift at her peak. This is supposed to be Gaga at her worst, she's "over" afterall :shrug:

:shrug:

Lion Heart

Gaga with her "flop" album outselling everyone else's whilst they are the peak of their careers >>

:whitney:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Oh, the best selling female artist of the year, you say?

THE QUEEN OF FLOP.  :omfgaga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

TheOriginalOne

celebrate_81.gif

Raichu is Britney

Snubbull is Katy

Cubone is Miley

:lmao: I laughed so hard. So who are Bulbasaur and Togepi?

Archived