Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Gaga Playing 7 Shows at Roseland Ballroom

Foivos

Featured Posts

speedbliss

It was just select and random.... so I don't think they are "exclusive" to specific people. Besides, tickets are not even on sale yet. Even with the "Pre sale"

• Replies 690
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ChristianSaad

• ohsnapitszach

• gagaisitalian

• Dylangaga

nomorescheisse

I thought everyone knew that not EVERYONE would get the tickets... when you signed up it even said you wouldn't be garunteed tickets :awkney:

Right we know, but I figured that at least someone on the thread would get a code.

ChristianSaad

This is a ****ing joke and honestly I miss the way her fans were back in 08-09 - everything now is a damn competition and people are killing themselves over anything!!

ohsnapitszach

So this Marc Monster is tweeting that only a handful of  people are getting selected? What is up with this exclusivity sh*t lately with her? I mean I've been a member on LM.com since it started and we ALL should have access to the presales like anyone else. F*CK the bullsh*t.

He dont know sh!t

Illuminati Freak

So have people gotten codes? It looks like ticketmaster isn't even ready for presale yet tho

No clue it does look like you can't buy them yet.

ohsnapitszach

This is a ****ing joke and honestly I miss the way her fans were back in 08-09 - everything now is a damn competition and people are killing themselves over anything!!

Preach!  :cry:  :cry:

So this Marc Monster is tweeting that only a handful of people are getting selected? What is up with this exclusivity sh*t lately with her? I mean I've been a member on LM.com since it started and we ALL should have access to the presales like anyone else. F*CK the bullsh*t.

He also said people without tickets wouldn't be allowed into artRave which was a lie :hor:

ChristianSaad

I just called Ticketmaster: "Please call back when Ticketmaster offices are open, thank you!" - WTF why is there a presale happening when Ticketmaster offices aren't even OPEN yet!!!!!!!

Stephen

I just called Ticketmaster: "Please call back when Ticketmaster offices are open, thank you!" - WTF why is there a presale happening when Ticketmaster offices aren't even OPEN yet!!!!!!!

The ****ing struggle :lmao: