Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - (ARTPOP - 100K+ this week!)

Americano

Featured Posts

now that her album sales suck, she ****ing needs smashes!! DWUW is a good step. we need another smash!!

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is OBAMA

it's great for gaga's introductions onto TV shows etc, but thats about it. what matters is if it continues  to sell.

BTW did not, and look where we ended up. Here.

BTW wasn't GP material, it wasn't easy to diggest

ARTPOP is at least more friendly in the way that people can bop to the tracks but if they get too deep into the lyrics of some songs they might find it as off putting as BTW imo

i still mantain my opinion that this is her best album, this defines what gaga was/is from the begining Party/s-x/d--gs/fashion/VOCALS

i have always been so mad at her not showcasting her voice on her records while she did it only live, so the fact that there are some songs in this record that DO THAT is very important imo

Americano

Why didn't I run to all the record stores last night and buy all the copies?

0VtTach.gif

you needed to buy 100k copies tbh

now that her album sales suck, she ****ing needs smashes!! DWUW is a good step. we need another smash!!

Gypsy.

If that happened, 3 big US radio hits a row..  #1 album.. 4 Top 10s on Hot 100.

you needed to buy 100k copies tbh

Gypsy.

If that happened, 3 big US radio hits a row..  #1 album.. 4 Top 10s on Hot 100.

yup. we cant afford risks right now. i hope gaga realizes it. 

DWUW is gonna smash soon. That will keep the album going till January. Then, she has to release Gypsy in time for the Grammys. That song will also smash, no questions asked. Next, she needs to release G.U.Y in time for spring/summer, and it will smash, no questions asked. After these releases, she will have sold a considerable amount of albums and the next single/s won't be as important. She can release MANiCURE/Sexx Dreams/ etc. She just needs a strong core. The first 3/4 singles are the most crucial. Just look at Pink's latest album - she released 3 back to back hits which lead to huge album sales, and now she's just releasing "tamer" singles to keep the album selling (they aren't nearly as big as the first 3 but are selling the album). Gaga should start touring next spring/summer. She should NOT wait a year like she did with BTW. She needs to be touring WHILE the era is still going and producing hits. This is gonna be a big era for Gaga, well, only if she plays her cards right and I honestly think she will.

where is the DWUW video............ -awkneys in real life

She's probably waiting for the right time… If that time ever comes.

She's probably waiting for the right time… If that time ever comes.

no.

it's just that the video isn't finished yet...

Americano

shortly after the AMA's i predict

too much in one week.

amas, ellen, video, and thanksgiving special? lol sure the song will rise a lot but idk.

Archived