đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

US Charts Discussion - (ARTPOP - 100K+ this week!)

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yess! I think Gypsy and G.U.Y. have to be singles. all my friends who i classify as GP LOVE G.U.Y. 

Me too. I think we can already say that Gypsy will be a single, either the 3rd or 4th since Gaga already sang it quite a few times live. Same for G.U.Y, this is one of the only song we've never heard live and it's obviously hit material. I'm so excited  :party:

After listening to the entire album, I wouldn't mind ARTPOP as a single actually.

omg finally someone who appreciates ARTPOP the song as much as i do!! It's my personal fave off the album, i'm not sure if it's single worthy (for the GP), but i played it to some family and friends whist in the car (car speakers are literally the best way to appreciate this album lol) and it was their favourite track along with s-xxx dreams and gypsy!

Incredibly happy that Gaga can celebrate her second #1 in the US! And just as the symbolic passing of the torch is happening between Applause and DWUW.

SharGaga

omg finally someone who appreciates ARTPOP the song as much as i do!! It's my personal fave off the album, i'm not sure if it's single worthy (for the GP), but my i played it to some family and friends whist in the car (car speakers are literally the best way to appreciate this album lol) and it was their favourite track along with s-xxx dreams and gypsy!

Yes, Gypsy, Sexxx Dreams and ARTPOP should be singles. Not sure how GUY would do.

Archived