💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bonnie McKee freaks out on discovering the Queen is following her!

Smooth Criminal

Featured Posts

Smooth Criminal

#Queensimpact! :whitney:

Say what you want...but many in this industry KNOW, that GAGA is the real deal and I'm sure many artists secretly stan for her as well! :legend:

yuok.png

kdos.png

P.s. IDK if this can be considered news, if not, then the can mods move it!  :cool:

yaaaaaaass gagzzzzzzz slayyyyyyyyy queeeeennnnnn

slayyyyyy me mommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

serve those goddess teaaasssszz

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

everyone knows who the true queen is and it's youuuuu gaga yaaassssssssssssssss

queen of gays and weird people slayyyyyy

Lord Axel

SLAY :legend:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

I don't know who she is but... my grandmother tells me all the time "The general public might not know it, but the legends of music know she is a legend in the making"

JaggedMonster

Who's she :awkney:

Katy Perry to co-write the hits "California Gurls," "Teenage Dream," "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)," "Part of Me," "Wide Awake," and "Roar." McKee also co-wrote "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz, which became the second best-selling song by a British artist in the digital era.[11] Throughout her career as a songwriter, Bonnie McKee has collaborated with Britney Spears, Miranda Cosgrove, Christina Aguilera, Ke$ha, Kylie Minogue, Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, Carly Rae Jepsen, Leona Lewis, Adam Lambert, Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Benny Blanco, Mark Foster, Josh Abraham, Greg Kurstin, Anne Preven, and many others. Dubbed a "key player in pop music" by Hit Songs Deconstructed,[12] she is professionally represented by Pulse Recording[13] and Dr. Luke's Prescription Songs.

The reason Katy Perry has a career :flop:

This

yaaaaaaass gagzzzzzzz slayyyyyyyyy queeeeennnnnn

slayyyyyy me mommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

serve those goddess teaaasssszz

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

everyone knows who the true queen is and it's youuuuu gaga yaaassssssssssssssss

queen of gays and weird people slayyyyyy

Smooth Criminal

I don't know who she is but... my grandmother tells me all the time "The general public might not know it, but the legends of music know she is a legend in the making"

Your Grandma KNOWS the truth tea. :tea: 

Ladey Gagz

The reason Katy Perry has a career :flop:

The girl who lives behind Katy Perry :derpga:

Katy Perry to co-write the hits "California Gurls," "Teenage Dream," "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)," "Part of Me," "Wide Awake," and "Roar." McKee also co-wrote "Dynamite" by Taio Cruz, which became the second best-selling song by a British artist in the digital era.[11] Throughout her career as a songwriter, Bonnie McKee has collaborated with Britney Spears, Miranda Cosgrove, Christina Aguilera, Ke$ha, Kylie Minogue, Avril Lavigne, Kelly Clarkson, Carly Rae Jepsen, Leona Lewis, Adam Lambert, Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Benny Blanco, Mark Foster, Josh Abraham, Greg Kurstin, Anne Preven, and many others. Dubbed a "key player in pop music" by Hit Songs Deconstructed,[12] she is professionally represented by Pulse Recording[13] and Dr. Luke's Prescription Songs.

This

:lmao: omg lol this is too funny

:legend:

RAMROD

Inb4 new single is produced by her, Katy's wigs in on fire  right now tbh!!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived