💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP debuts at #2 in New Zealand

Lorde

Featured Posts

Givewaytopeds

Bad Romance was Tik Tok-ed blocked for 2 months!  Kesha this week is researching zit cream commercial appearence fees.

Robotboy

why did interscope put her a week after eminem? :smh: she will be #2 in like 50% of the countries she would be #1. atleast she has japan, UK; US which is what counts.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

Out of the top 10 already? New Zealand has always been not the biggest supporter of Gaga ever since BTW, chart-wise, but for it to leave the top 10 so quickly is way surprising to me. 

Out of the top 10 already? New Zealand has always been not the biggest supporter of Gaga ever since BTW, chart-wise, but for it to leave the top 10 so quickly is way surprising to me. 

I agree, she has lost her power in Australia and NZ. I was hoping for at least longevity with ARTPOP but doesn't look like it will...  :noparty:

I LOATHE Interscope so much ! :cry:

This is it. Their management sucks. Are they ( I'm sorry to say this ) retarded or something ?

MonsterOfSpain

F**k Interscpope... and you guys were talking about "longevity" or sth :smh: it was clear this was going to happen... but I still love ARTPOP.

• Mills locked this topic

Archived