💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Are you here for a stadium or arena tour?

Darren97

Featured Posts

Stadiums for Russia and Japan, arenas for the rest of the world.

If your wondering why, look at her success this era in those countries :nails:

I'm not sure about Russia, with the whole anti-gay thing

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpadesToStart

They're pretty much the same thing in the U.S.  The venues booked for the BTWB in the US were the same ones that were used for the Monster Ball.

RAMROD

Either way is fine.

Different experience.

I will enjoy both, for real.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

I prefer the Arena over a Stadium.  I've seen Gaga live at both, and Stadiums are just too big for a show with a lot of stage visuals and costumes.   I don't go to a show to watch the TV screens.  They never show what I want to see anyway, like her shoes!!!!  Or they don't give a wide shot for the whole dance part of a number, and they suffer from ADD and keep switching shots every 5 seconds.

But honestly my favorite Gaga shows of all were at smaller theaters before she was big enough to play arenas!!!  

unless gaga DOWNGRADES to Palacio de los Deportes

3.jpg

could be, but both of her concerts at Mexico City had been on the Foro Sol so we can't be sure :P

btw is that Matt from Muse? :legend:

Odd that this is a discussion because it's all about location. She has never played a stadium in the US/CANADA where I have attended 20 of her shows - Only Arenas. I would love to see her sell a stadium here but she definitely won't with this album. Sorry, just being honest. I think the closest was selling out 3 back to back shows in Vancouver back in 2010 and that could have been a stadium show, but it was not planned that way, I think each show sold out so quickly they kept adding another. 

I think different countries have a different capacity for her fan base. I know a bunch of American and Canadian artists can sell out arena's and stadium's across the world but have a hard time selling a theater at home.

I hope Gaga can sell out the largest venues this time around. *Fingers crossed*

Givewaytopeds

Arena is better as everyone gets a pretty good view.    I don't think there's any benefit to see her from further away.

Maybe a huge outdoor performance in front of 100k somewhere for a DVD would be fun.

My Little Phoney

ARENA'S

The sound and view are 1000000 times better and they're more intimate and better equipped for concerts.

Rollercoaster

I think it's about the area.

She should tour festivals, then stadiums, then arenas, then selected stadiums again.

tbh she could tour arenas until the cows come home... like... endless sellouts for years.

Well… The only time I've seen her was in a huge stadium (Paris), but I was like 3rd row in the Monster Pit, so it felt like I was in a small hall, with a HUGE scene you know? lol 

It was fun, but I guess without the pit, I would rather go for arenas too! Plus it means easier sold outs, and more cities!

Archived