💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Are you here for a stadium or arena tour?

Darren97

Featured Posts

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights

Arenas tbh. the idea of gaga selling out a stadium is awesome but arenas are much better for music concerts like gaga's. 

Forrest Gump

based on her first week sales predictions and popularity right now, arenas

but stadiums for the big cities

This is a joke right? With these sales numbers we won't have the choice - she certainly won't be able to sell stadiums, and it is questionable whether she can even sell arenas at this point. On the last leg of the born this way ball in NA there were thousands of unsold tickets that they were practically giving away. 

Eventhough she won't be able to sell stadiums out, I prefer it.

An arena tour right now would be a large step down. She must do stadiums in a few more places than before like Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia ( :rip: ), Singapore, Germany, Spain, Italy and NYC.

TEANUS

Stadiums for Russia and Japan, arenas for the rest of the world.

If your wondering why, look at her success this era in those countries :nails:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Pop Muse Tumblr

Eventhough she won't be able to sell stadiums out, I prefer it.

An arena tour right now would be a large step down. She must do stadiums in a few more places than before like Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia ( :rip: ), Singapore, Germany, Spain, Italy and NYC.

this is the exact dilemma gaga is facing. she can only go away for 8-10 years to step down in venues without losing her prestigious status as a touring force (e.g. madonna doing stadiums in 1993 before doing limited arena runs in 2001).

i want gaga  to do these renowned stadiums, but i don't know whether it's possible:

Olympic Stadium, Munich (Michael Jackson 1997) (70000 people)

26.jpg

Estadi Olímpic de Montjuïc, Barcelona (Tina Turner 1990) (70000 people)

1358580990_mlrn3hsowyhgk8c.jpeg

San Siro- Milan (Madonna 2012, featuring DONATELLA in the audience  :derpga:)(53000 people)

tumblr_m5o7ue6kPC1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

And Russia and Japan:

Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow (Madonna 2006) (37000 people)

madonna-madonna-concert-in-russia-at-mos

Tokyo Dome (Madonna 2006, 35000 people) (usually 40000-50000)

tokyodomegx1.jpg

This stadium looks pretty cool: the new INDOOR Grand Stade de Lille. Here's Rihanna doing an ARENA setting with 27000 people  :deadbanana:

rihanna-arena-gslm.jpg

but yes, australia is a flop country. there's been NO press about Volantis or ArtRAVE on TV news broadcasts or on the big newspaper websites. And the Sydney Morning Herald gave ARTPOP 3/5.

this is the exact dilemma gaga is facing. she can only go away for 8-10 years to step down in venues without losing her prestigious status as a touring force (e.g. madonna doing stadiums in 1993 before doing limited arena runs in 2001).

i want gaga  to do these renowned stadiums, but i don't know whether it's possible:

Olympic Stadium, Munich (Michael Jackson 1997) (70000 people)

26.jpg

Estadi Olímpic de Montjuïc, Barcelona (Tina Turner 1990) (70000 people)1358580990_mlrn3hsowyhgk8c.jpeg

San Siro- Milan (Madonna 2012, featuring DONATELLA in the audience  :derpga:)(53000 people)

tumblr_m5o7ue6kPC1qlycwjo1_1280.jpg

but yes, australia ( :rip: ) is a flop country. there's been NO press about Volantis or ArtRAVE on TV news broadcasts or on the big newspaper websites. And the Sydney Morning Herald gave ARTPOP 3/5. :noparty:

Perhaps she should make tickets about 2x cheaper next time so she can play bigger venues?

Pop Muse Tumblr

Doesn't matter, Mexico's going to get stadium anyway

unless gaga DOWNGRADES to Palacio de los Deportes

3.jpg

Archived