Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

BTW on track to sell more than 100k WW!

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MattyMonster

I can´t believe how well this album is selling :eek: Not that I don´t love it :heart:

:legend:

GagaRunTheWorld

Well done GaGa, I got The Fame Monster CD for Christmas :party: and still waiting for other CD's like The Fame,Born This Way :coffee: And I will get that book if it comes to Lithuania... :nacho:

tumblr_luq0a4vMVO1qeesspo1_400.gif

So Americano is a market a--lyst on top of all his other varieties of talents now?

GGD is giving away degrees now, didn't ya hear?

ToxicHot

Yayyyy! :omgexcited:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Wow, some flop she is :party:

Too bad her recent singles couldn't sell that much...... :noparty:

Most people who would buy the single, probably already have the album, so have no need to buy it anyway. I'd rather she got increased album sales than a high charting single, because that means people consistently like her music and not just one or two songs for a period of time.

Overall since its release BTW has sold the best part of 1 million copies per month WW, so 100K in a week is hardly fantastic by my simple maths

Americano

Overall since its release BTW has sold the best part of 1 million copies per month WW, so 100K in a week is hardly fantastic by my simple maths

Is this sarcasm or being legit?

Most of the sales were near the start, and the album stalled to around 20k in sales a week a some points.

Is this sarcasm or being legit?

Most of the sales were near the start, and the album stalled to around 20k in sales a week a some points.

I'm afraid 100K sales WW in what is a big sales week for albums does not seem that great to me - for example compare last week's sales of 69,180 of Bruno Mars Doo Wops & Hooligans and that's only in the UK, not WW, and that's been out a year.

tylerjudas

Most people who would buy the single, probably already have the album, so have no need to buy it anyway. I'd rather she got increased album sales than a high charting single, because that means people consistently like her music and not just one or two songs for a period of time.

This.

Archived