💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Lady Gaga's 'ARTPOP' Aiming for #1 on Billboard 200 Chart

spicemuncher

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She said they were going a different route this time, longevity over front loaded sales. I did post that she would see less than 300,000. Again, that's just the world we live in. Unless you are putting out a comeback album, coming off a huge era, or you are One Direction, the sales just aren't going to be there for you. Hell, even Katy sold this low after her last huge era. Albums just aren't selling.

I have more stuff to worry about than an album going #1 or #2. I follow artists other than Gaga and it's so much more enjoyable when you're not worried about sales and keeping songs on the radio by requesting it non-stop.

It's music, just enjoy it. You don't need validation from "Billboard" or whatever.

HausOfNicole

Wow, Eminem's 792,000 first week sales are amazing and impressive. I thought he was less popular than Gaga.

You can't be serious, he's the 7th Best Selling Album Artist of the SoundScan era. He's also still extremely relevant in the hip-hop community. Step outside of Top 40 please.

I wonder how many sales were lost due to Perez spamming album leak downloads  :wtf:

I doubt his attempts did much of the damage. Leaks obviously had an effect to this, but I'd like to believe that this is more of an offshoot to the cancellation of the BTW Ball in the US early this year. It seems more and more clear that her core fanbase is no longer that as supportive as before, with the first week sales of Applause and then this relatively poor sales prediction from Billboard for ARTPOP.  

I wonder how many sales were lost due to Perez spamming album leak downloads  :wtf:

Anyone downloading a link from Perez's twitter account never planned on buying the album anyways. Let's not kid ourselves - There's nothing to blame but the BtW era. It doesn't matter! She's fabulous right now.

LStephens11

YAAAAAAAAAAAS

Guys, it was avaliable for purchase on 11/11 so it's been just two days you know :awkney:

WHAT THE FUQ ARE YOU ALL ****TING ABOUT???????

:tea:

/thread

Outofcontrol

hell to the fkn no.How can Billboard be sure about that #1 debut,we are talking here about KING Eminem,and he never had huge drops in second album weeks.

Recovery did 741 000 copies in first week and  in the second he has sold over 300k !!!!

Archived