Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

deadmau5 drags them Lil' Monsters

U-GO-BOY

Featured Posts

U-GO-BOY

deadmau5 lets his management deal with his Twitter account and says something about Little Monsters:

I’m no longer going to be managing my own twitter account for “deadmau5â€. I’m going to let management deal with that account. My reasons are my own, not because of something i said, not because of this hilarious I.R.A. vs “ira†craic, not because of lady gaga’s infinite legions of brain dead fans. but as i said… reasons of my own.

Perhaps ill return to that in world as some reincarnation of sort, but for now, that’s off the table for me. I’ll continue to upload new music to my soundcloud, and the twitter account will point you in the right direction for the most recent happenings… but enough’s enough with living on twitter. Time to at least start by living in the studio making music without having to be force-fed stupid **** that annoys me, when all i’m trying to do is connect with fans.
as for the fans, thanks for all your continued support and understanding of my decision to personally unplug myself from the very thing that’s making me upset. As i’ve mentioned, the account will remain alive, and *my team* (yeah i went there) will keep you just as updated on the ongoings with new music and **** that actually matters.
To leave you with some good news, my new Tricaster arrives today. SO perhaps ill be streaming video with direct audio a lot more often.
thanks for having my back on this one.
-Joel

source: http://www.edmtunes.com/2013/11/deadmau5-explains-his-reasoning-for-leaving-twitter/

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
exoskeleton123

he's a cocksucking piece of dog ****. he is generic EDM. he sold out a long time ago, and he has some nerve to put all of us down 

degenerate

It's fine it's because of reasons of his own reasons of his own reasons of his own repeat repeat until it's true deadmau5

Hmmm, I still like him anyway. Will be interesting to see what he puts out now.. But if he's doing it for his own reasons, he has my respect. Regardless if I seem "brain dead"... Thats only because I love things that I love deeply, and its not just Gaga.. 

(just trying to be positive!)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived