💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'ARTPOP' set to debut at 240-260k

Americano

Featured Posts

LadyStefani

I am so upset  :cry: I am sorry Katy for making fun of you for being a singles artist because now you're more an albums artists than Gaga as well  :cry:

I still have my hopes that it could pass 300k though, they probably just gave a low prediction just in case? I can't at MDNA, Femme Fatale, Prism, Bangerz etc. all outselling this... this can't be real life, it must be a joke  :cry:

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Doot

• Aidenaude

• HANZ

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Eminem might block it, he's #1,  #10 & #92 with his album and Gaga #2 and #85. :ohno:

Edited by BabyJane

Beyonce Knowles

I am so upset  :cry: I am sorry Katy for making fun of you for being a singles artist because now you're more an albums artists than Gaga as well  :cry:

I still have my hopes that it could pass 300k though, they probably just gave a low prediction just in case? I can't at MDNA, Femme Fatale, Prism, Bangerz etc. all outselling this... this can't be real life, it must be a joke  :cry:

But remember, there's a universe where Gaga isn't selling 250k, where she's selling millions and is supreme, then remember you can't get there cause you're stuck in this hellhole of drag :reductive:

GagaMyBlood95

Billboard : ARTPOP aiming for #1 debut...

AIMING - my new least favorite word  :rip:

no

Eminem is #1, #10 & #92 with his album and Gaga #2 and #85.

+ and there's still 5 more days till the chart update.

Edited by BabyJane

Givewaytopeds

Album sales for the biggest selling popstar since you were all born:

1 - 12m

2 - 10m

3 - 5m

4 - 3m

5 - 1m

6 - 1m

7 - 1m

Her name's Britney Spears.

thatfoxyfeeling

This is just a prediction though, like wait till the week is over before having a meltdown. Her sales will boost when she is on SNL.

It does not shock me at all:

- If you listen to Miley and Katy album, they are clearly conceived to please as more listeners as possible: there are a lot a lot of genre, Ballads, Dance, Urban and so on... and generally they sound as "Pure Pop".

GaGa made essentially a "ELECTRO" album with some Pop Tunes in it. Even tought there are different genres as well, it sounds as a very coherent album, and in this sense it is not made to please everybody... I mean, "Roar" could be dowloaded by a 18yo boy and by his 55yo mother, this is clearly not the case of the most part of ARTPOP songs.

- A lot of fanbase actually ORGANISED themselves together NOT TO BUY the album, at least in the first week of release.

It happened with applause as well guys: I've read it everywhere on the net, Madonna-Katy-Miley-Britney Stans decided to illegally download the album and not buying it in order to comprimise her sales and image.

She's is the biggest Pop Star around: the other Divas' Fanbases do not hate each other, or for better saying, not as much as they hate Little Monster AND Lady Gaga.

It seems incredible that stupid things like that can compromise effectively an album position in the Charts, but That's tha way it is, and Lady GaGa knows it... She tried to invite her fans not to fight with other FanBases NOT because she is kind and gentle, but Because she knew that She was going to be boycotted by A LARGE AMOUNT OF PEOPLE.

And we all saw how it ended wit Applause Single, that nobody seemed to care (especially compared to Roar) and after all these weeks it sold 3 Million copies and it doesn't seem to want to go out of the Top10 US Airplay.

I think the album is going to have the same impact Applause had. And be prepared to read FLOP FLOP FLOP wherever on the Internet.

Edited by DrewPa
I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

GagaMyBlood95

This is just a prediction though, like wait till the week is over before having a meltdown. Her sales will boost when she is on SNL.

Her only salvation tho...

:emo:  :pawsup:

is she really no. 2 on itunes?

Oh God. Why?

I hope ARTPOP becomes a phoenix that will rise from the ashes. I cant at her not debuting at #1. 

Her only salvation tho...

SNL should boost her sales...  :king: