• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Doot

• Aidenaude

• HANZ

Top Posters In This Topic

autumnmycat

It's obvious that she doesn't care how well she does on the chart anymore, so why should we? She makes music, not fast food.

Americano

I hate the implication that doing well means your music sucks or is cheap, just stop. Ya'll are on a Lady Gaga forum, not some hipster underground artist's site. She grew from Top 40 radio if I can remind you.

Edited by Americano

autumnmycat

But, if we like it, who cares if Billy Bob down the street buys it? We all want her to be successful, but when does that eclipse why we're all here in the first place: because we love Gaga.

francescoxoxo

Is not funny when Madonna's third album sold 25 million copies worldwide

While gaga is struggling for the number one spot against Eminem a (rapper) that debuted 15 years ago. An is his second week sales

Did you make a GGD account just to cause drama? GET A LIFE, PUT YOUR TIME AND ENERGY INTO BETTERING THE WORLD, INSTEAD OF TALKING **** ON A FORUM. PATHETIC.

Rant over. Okay, she's predicted to sell 250-275k, I don't care, I love the album... I honestly think this will work out better in the long run. 

Americano

Are these only US sales? So if I'm from canada and buy like 10 copies will it do nothing?

Correct.

1.gif

Thank u for trying sis tho :hug:

ManuelMonsterr

Y'all are forgetting about SNL promo next week. I won't be surprised if we see a similar second-week sales. Gaga's manager did say they were aiming for the album to be more of a long-standing album with legs this time rather than the "blockbuster event" approach per Born This Way.

Anyway, I'm sick of all these meltdowns. Do you really think anyone BUT die hard fans look at 275k opening week album sales and think of Gaga as a flop? No. All they think of is that she has a new album out and whether or not they'll buy it.......and the world keeps spinning. 

:turkga:

Americano

My thread made it to 30 pages, thank u all for giving me a hit thread even if u arent giving the queen that hit album

1.gif

Are you guys serious!? It's not 1st week sales that count, but the sales she'll accomplish in the long run. Some of you really need to relax.

melodichard

Are you guys serious!? It's not 1st week sales that count, but the sales she'll accomplish in the long run. Some of you really need to relax.

True true. I'm kind of scared album sales are just going to stall and eventually it'll disappear tho. Lol