• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Doot

• Aidenaude

• HANZ

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it this low? what the ****? i blame it on the album leak. I mean with all those torrents and monsters spreading illegal links to the music no wonder not as many people are buying it. not to mention people can just listen to the songs on youtube or spottily. this is kind of upsetting. ****ing prism will sell more than ARTPOP. what kind of ****ed up world do we live in where people think that generic bull**** should be bought more than true artistic and creative genius. 

Pretty much this.  :dead:

I don't understand why people are so upset honestly :huh:

Maybe it's just me who doesn't understand fan culture.

Why are you saying she is over? That makes no sense, to me

They're upset they don't have ammo to throw in Katy Perry fans faces. That's the only thing it can be. If Gaga wanted to sale more in the US she would be promoting like crazy. She didn't.

RitaOral

she's not doing bad. I expected 300k, and I was prepared to be blocked by EMINEM because I'm not blinded by delusion like most of you are. IMO, prism's debut sales are FAR more disappointing than ARTPOP's. Why? Well because Prism is the follow up to a massive album that generated over 1 BILLION impressions in airplay & had countless of #1's + Roar was one of the biggest selling singles of the year. On the other hand, BTW was a completely different story. It whipped off over 50% of Gaga's fanbase, killed her momentum + Applause wasn't nearly as massive as Roar. I'm honestly surprised at how shocked some of you are at the opening figure.

Just stop. She IS doing bad. Less than 300k for someone who is one of the biggest stars in the planet is terrible. There's no way to excuse this if it is true. Just admit it

Sean Barnett

Do you guys really believe this bull****??? Do y'all really believe ARTPOP will only sell 250-275k in the U.S.???? LMFAO! It will see far more than that, I can assure you of that. More like 350-400+k. Hits Daily Double must be delusional if they think it will sell that low.

this 

it's disappointing to me as a fan who strongly tries to promote her via twitter, Facebook, word of mouth, etc. It really feels like i'm doing more damn promo than she is. She played at one awards show and that was it. like what the hell else has she done. Y'all complain about the over promotion of BTW

Glad you're so much smarter than her marketing team! Who knew? If you feel personally insulted because of the lack of promotion it's just your subconcious need to have her as the number one woman in the world. She over promoted last time and it caused people to bore with her. Get over it.

FF is Britney's 8th .. and ARTPOP is gaga's 3rd = same number

Exactly ... 

After 15 years and 8 releases, she should be able to pull huge numbers (look at Madonna's tours)

spicemuncher

Do you guys really believe this bull****??? Do y'all really believe ARTPOP will only sell 250-275k in the U.S.???? LMFAO! It will see far more than that, I can assure you of that. More like 350-400+k. Hits Daily Double must be delusional if they think it will sell that low.

Babe, HDD do their predictions based on pre-order numbers and first day sales reported from retailers nation wide. They are usually spot on or just a little off.

Dean Winchester

:confused:  OMG seriously? This makes no sense...how the hell is our fanbase so tiny now??? I sware a lot of fans bout multiple copies and fans worldwide even bought copies from the US amazon to get the foil edition.  OMGGG  This fanbase is dissolving into oblivion  :eek: whatever i guess its better than nothing 

How sad.. but really..

It kinda reminds me of Xtina's Lotus.. Gaga just needs much more promo & nice image..

Btw it's still a prediction, right..?! Don't tell me, it's the fact...