đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga runs away from fans

GypsyPrince

Featured Posts

Good for her. Those NYC fans are so fckin' spoiled. They see her, literally, every day! ...Ok, the "Yassss, Gaga, yaaassss!" was funny at one point, but now it's just getting ridiculous. Do they have to do that every single time they see her!?

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People are weird ... like what do you hope to gain from seeing her for 5 seconds for the umpteenth time? Why do you need to stalk the poor woman and shout "YAAAS" and "b---h" at her?

And I'm seconding the question of how do these people have so much time to stalk her. They seem young .. don't they have school? And if they're not in school, don't they have a job or something better to be doing? No offense but what kind of a life is that ... "What do you do for a living?" "I chase a pop singer around so I can get the same selfie 50 times."

ARTPOPsical0312

Ok even if it was a joke. the fact that people wait outside her apartment is creepy. that is her home and people shouldn't be waiting outside her home for an autograph or whatever. just because she is a celebrity does not give people the right to invade her privacy.

gagaconvert

I totally agree with the whole 'standing outside her apartment 24/7 is ridiculous' thing, but come on people...we've been told this was a joke and it's obvious from the few videos and pics I've seen that Gaga thought this was a fun thing to do with the fans. I'd have loved to have been there.  :classy:

People are weird ... like what do you hope to gain from seeing her for 5 seconds for the umpteenth time? Why do you need to stalk the poor woman and shout "YAAAS" and "b---h" at her?

And I'm seconding the question of how do these people have so much time to stalk her. They seem young .. don't they have school? And if they're not in school, don't they have a job or something better to be doing? No offense but what kind of a life is that ... "What do you do for a living?" "I chase a pop singer around so I can get the same selfie 50 times."

This! I think it is kind of pathetic. I mean, if I lived in NYC, I might go one or two times, but ain't nobody got time for creeping' like that.

thebenmichael

Please refer yourselves to my earlier post on this incident and it was at midnight when this happened so we didn't have jobs, school, etc. to worry about.

Archived