💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga on Howard Stern (11/12)

Miaa

Featured Posts

Didymus

:usrs: 

It's just that I'm tired of people talking about him. There's no use. This is something that happened between her and Perez and I don't see the need to discuss it as her fans :rip: We don't even know these people.

once again you r just filled with negativity!

jk

:derpga:

• Replies 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaconvert

• garnite

• Mason

• That J

Top Posters In This Topic

She is a human being, and it probably helps her to get this stuff off her chest. Plus, she was asked about it. Fans should not be telling her what she should and shouldn't talk about. I'm glad she said something. He's been saying so much, and we don't usually hear what she has to say.

:usrs:

It's just that I'm tired of people talking about him. There's no use. This is something that happened between her and Perez and I don't see the need to discuss it as her fans :rip: We don't even know these people.

as long as she doesnt adress it so much, idc, its so interesting :excited2: and she is spilling all that hot tea! :tea:

shaneybaby

oh  my   god  my favorite interview ever "if we were in a bar in new york id knock your teeth out!" lmaooooo i ****ing love this b---h. 

has this been posted yet?

0Z57dU1.jpg

and for those asking: it wasn't filmed.  there is no tv crew in the stern show studio any more.

HORRORHOLIC

Allison M

Gaga with just a piano is always the most beautiful thing my god her is so talented.

her voice, the lyrics, the piano, it's all amazing.

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

Quite honestly, this was my favourite radio interview she's ever done!!! She was so open and honest, I loved it. When she talked about her boyfriend ( ;) ) I nearly died of cuteness :flutter: Also, I have even more respect for her after she spoke about her d--g and Botox use so openly. And also I was so glad she spoke about the whole Madonna/Hilton thing :)

Finally, the performances.........oh my gaga, had me in tears they were so perfect!!!

Allison M

also, her doing this show does always open people's eyes as to just how talented she is. 

it makes me so happy that people listen and really appreciate her talents and don't push her aside because of what she wears and such.

Illuminati Freak

Preach it sis!  I'm a huge Madonna (since the beginning also grew up with her) & GaGa fan too. i'm just so sick of the nonsense. I've taken sh*t from other lil Medonsters for loving Gaga. It's beyond ridiculous and not real life. Nice to see another person on here that can like both women and not get all caught up in the drama. I do feel Madonna was very slyly & subtlety nasty towards GaGa and i'm really glad it was addressed today in Howard's interview.

Edited by Illuminati Freak

Listening right now. I have to say, I absolutely love her new music, but DAMN did JD and PF sound good when Stern was playing them on the backround