Top Posters In This Topic

• gagaconvert

• garnite

• Mason

• That J

Top Posters In This Topic

Donatello

Amazing vocals on Dope + Gypsy   

This kind of performance should've been showcased to the world, not the mess that was artRave.

MonsterMarty

His Vine to her miming Not Myself Tonight is cringely moronic. It shows his true colors better than Gaga spilling the tea ever could.

This kind of performance should've been showcased to the world, not the mess that was artRave.

The performanes were both ****ing good.

But i like the Dope performance @ artRave more  :worship2:  and the Ampya performance with Gypsy is like the best performance ever :clap:  she manged there very low and high notes in one performance, just awesome.

Gaga is ****ung good at acoustic, i want more Gaga.

Edited by sub

That J

Really??

FINALLY a sane response from a Medonster

omg Marry me :hor:

Haha! Thank u very much. I've always been very vocal about my love for both artists and I've never ever been a supporter of those who are relentless in comparing the two. It's all gotten out of hand and it sickens me to keep hearing it even in this brand new era. The reason I'm a Madonna fan (for 30 years!) is because I grew up with her, I was there, there was NOBODY like her back then who was mainstream. It was an awesome ride and I'm thankful I saw it all with my own eyes. But Gaga has taken pop music, made it her own and released her own brand of ARTPOP since day one. Sure there's been minor similarities but who gives a fudge. Madonna "borrowed" from things herself thru the years but somehow managed to settle out of court for those things and they were barely a blip on the pop culture radar. I only know because I paid attention. Regardless, they are two separate artists who are strong women who I love to death. Gaga is winning tho only because there's only so much Madge can do now. I hope she will release a Ray Of Light-esque album next go round but, to me, Gaga obviously has more talent vocally and Madge just isn't writing songs that she's capable of writing. But that's just me. I pray the Madonna/Gaga back and forth will finally settle soon so we can all just get along

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

She's really being herself these days. it's weird. I don't think I like it....I miss when she used to be so vague and weird.

Edited by Dex

MurderLipstick

Sort of stupid that she decided to talk about it again, while already having told us so many times to just forget about him :fail: I mean, the amount of statuses already. I hope it doesn't get out of hand :smh:

She only talked about it because she was asked tho?

That J

As far as Marc and other few lucky monsters with obviously no lives who keep following her everywhere: Good for them in the degree that they can see their icon and have those memories. I'm not jealous of that at all. I'm one of her hugest fans but my work and life mean more to me than catching a glimpse of someone I love but don't personally know. If the day comes where I meet her, I'll treasure that moment forever. But I do think there comes a point for some that they HAVE to try to see her everyday and get that picture because they want YOU to think they are actually friends when we all know better. If those "fans" would put more energy and drive into their career, that would impress Gaga and the world more than seeing the same old open mouth toothy pic with her, just in a different shirt. If I was Gaga, I'd be over those by now. But she's too sweet. However, I KNO she was referring to them in this interview. If you've heard those sheep cows screaming "YASSSSSSS's", you've heard whining. That's my two cents. Just my opinion.

There's a HUGE difference in being a groupie and getting into stalker territory. Jus sayin

Edited by MonsterJames333

elijahfan

Yes! and he´s so straight forward with his questions and he´s not shy and it´s not awkward, I was never bored with this interview, slayed.

Yes, I feel like Gaga is very open with him because she feels he's genuinely interested in what she has to say. You could feel it when she was like "Oh Gosh, I'm so glad I'm here, 'cause promo interviews are killing me..."

Sort of stupid that she decided to talk about it again, while already having told us so many times to just forget about him :fail: I mean, the amount of statuses already. I hope it doesn't get out of hand :smh:

once again you r just filled with negativity!

jk

:derpga:

That J

Yes, I feel like Gaga is very open with him because she feels he's genuinely interested in what she has to say. You could feel it when she was like "Oh Gosh, I'm so glad I'm here, 'cause promo interviews are killing me..."

As an everyday Howard listener (I have Sirius XM in my car and will drive around after work listening), ya can always tell if he likes someone or not. Even if he's not liking the person, he still does great interviews. He asks what people want to know. Years ago he was skeptical of Gaga but the interview in '11 (I believe) changed all that. This interview just confirmed it. He is a Gaga fan and I love that!! Also his audience is extremely diverse....I mean...out of this world diverse so she reached alot of different demographics in this interview alone and nailed it!!! Very glad she did The Howard Stern Show and slayed it!!

That J

loved the end about the animal rights stuff and donation

Same here! She's so right about PETA and Howard and his wife basically fund North Shore Animal League...it's huge to their hearts. I also appreciated how Gaga did not mention the amount of her donation, as I personally find it tacky when people say what they are donating. It was a cool thing for her to do, she believed in it and did it in a very classy way.

Edited by MonsterJames333