Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Koons Sculpture(s) Vandalized At artRave

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

Gaga is Life

What kind of disrespectful mutts  :eww: You were lucky enough to go to the thing and Gaga obviously trusted and loved you :flop:

LibraLove

She should have had them out of reach or in cases. When I first saw the stream and the entire set up of the facility, I thought to myself, "Why on Earth would she have those in the crowd and that close to people?!"

This is why we can't have nice things.

Edited by LibraLove

Jesse Pinkman

What kind of lack of respect? she went out of her way to do this & this is how people act?

It's science, bitch

Some of the fans are really undereducated and uncultured. I think with Born This Way and ARTPOP most of those fans are going back to their appropriate popstars such as Britney Spears, Katy Perry and Rihanna.

Still, the few that decided to do this need to be jailed and publicly shamed by Gaga herself. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Allison M

I feel bad that Jeff Koons trusted that people would be respectful of his work and they do **** like this. 

Gaga will probably feel guilty if she knows about this :( I don't want her to feel bad because people are impulsive and immature. 

I cannot eve believe the disrespect.