💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Koons Sculpture(s) Vandalized At artRave

gagaisitalian

Featured Posts

Blank Space

If I would be there I would be scared as fuk to act or do something wrong because like museum sculptures, its exponat, you CANT EVEN TOYCH THEM disrespectful fuks!

It was the same shiit when I went to Gaga's VIP ice cream party. Most of the people were fans because it was a perfume event, but everyone was so judgmental and there was even a "cool table" in the middle that only people like Marc and his friends were allowed to sit at. 

These kind of events are never fun

I'm new to this site, could you explain who Marc is and why no one likes him? You can message me, if you don't want to call him out on the forum publicly. :P 

vomits her mind

I just went through the entire instagram ArtRave tag and nothing.

Whoever vandalized the statues was sadly smart enough to not take evidence of it.

Must of been deleted cos it was their a couple hours ago.. All by the same person

I'm honestly disgusted. Like how to do these idiots act in a real museum? Keep the Mona Lisa and Starry Night away from these *****s. They should be blacklisted from any event in the future, but unfortunately it looks like they'll be getting away with what they did.

Must of been deleted cos it was their a couple hours ago.. All by the same person

Did you happen to get their user name? 

Cameron Dallas

I'm new to this site, could you explain who Marc is and why no one likes him? You can message me, if you don't want to call him out on the forum publicly. :P

He, along with Maikeeb, are just two fans that stalk and follow Gaga 24/7 and feel like gods because they know her so well. 

pink sushi

Wow that's so disrespectful....... :wtf:

Were those people like 5 or something?! :wtf: Reminds me of idiot kids who carve all kinds of sh*t onto every desk in middle/high school.....

Edited by pink sushi

He, along with Maikeeb, are just two fans that stalk and follow Gaga 24/7 and feel like gods because they know her so well. 

What does Gaga think of them? I would hope she'd find them creepy.

Ambrosia

That's like vandalizing art work at a museum - totally without any class.  That is someone's hard work and time.  I'm ashamed that Gaga fans would do that after being invited to attend her event. 

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

I can't believe people did this ! That's just disrespectful towards Koons and Gaga. This disgusts me. I had no idea people were stupid enough to leave marks on a statue. It's not just a wall where you can write/draw graffiti, it's a work of art ffs !

vomits her mind

I'm honestly disgusted. Like how to do these idiots act in a real museum? Keep the Mona Lisa and Starry Night away from these *****s. They should be blacklisted from any event in the future, but unfortunately it looks like they'll be getting away with what they did.

Did you happen to get their user name?

Yeah I've got their username. If you want it you can contact me. I don't want to spread it around just for the sake of it if you know what I mean.

hoeslay

Words don't describe how much this pisses me off. Although I work through different mediums - I can guarantee, although we all must know - ART IS SACRED. ART IS YOUR CREATION AND A REFLECTION OF YOUR PROFESSIONALISM YET ALSO A REFLECTION OF YOUR INNER INSECURITIES. ART REVEALS THE ARTIST. To have someone vandalize the work, is to have someone vandalize the soul. Gaga wants us to embrace art, to embrace our creativity - and these ungrateful "fans" need to learn some damn respect. THIS IS BULLYING ON AN ALTERNATE LEVEL AND REGARDLESS IT COUNTS AS JUST THAT.  :udidnt:

Edited by Jeauxse

Yeah I've got their username. If you want it you can contact me. I don't want to spread it around just for the sake of it if you know what I mean.

You don't have access to the messaging feature yet. You get it after 50 posts. :x