Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Wendy Williams: "Space is for research, not recreation"

Jesse Pinkman

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shiptowreck

What a moron. Here's how I think about it: Gaga is an international superstar. She has millions of fans and her performance in space will garner ridiculous amounts of attention. It will turn the public' eye to space travel; to the possibility of doing more things in space. If the public wants it, more funding will be given to both governmental space institutions (hopefully) but more money will DEFINITELY go into private projects such as those run by Virgin. 

The more attention space gets, the more time and money will be put into research. Gaga is just the thing this world needs to get the people interested in space. 

This b---h is going to take us to Venus and Wendy Williams cans swerve right into the sun. 

J e s s e

It's about damn time we can go up in space and just fap :messga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Frankly, what the **** does Wendy know about space? Something like this might encourage more space interest and investment in space exploration. There is a reason why she was approached for this project.

Silence those demons... . đź–¤

I was watching the Wendy Williams show earlier and Wendy reported abouf Gaga's space trip.

She called it "stupid," "unnecassary" and that "space is for research not recreational use"

The crowd seemed to agree as they started cracking up as soon as Wendy brought up the topic.

Ill post the video when available.

What are your thoughts?

Lol, I saw that video. Tbh, that crowd is full of idiots who love and whos lives are consumed by things like Hollywood Gossip, Reality TV ****, drama, fake news stories. What do you expext them to know about ****ing space?

When wendy said that, all I could see was her drooling and sounding like a moron. With a glassy eyed stare.

"Space ... Is for research duuuhuhhahha" *drools on floor with her face wide open*

Its obvious gaga is a lot smarter than her or any of her audience.

Also, shes not going there FOR FUN, Wendy hasnt obviously heard of "VIRGIN GALACTIC" whose aim is to replace airplane travel with Space travel, thats the whole point, to market space travel. Its a real consumer service that will be the norm in 10 years.

Watch wendy go to work in a virgin galactic ship in 5 years and praise it on her show "Being menopausal with Wendy"

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived