💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DWUW could struggle to debut in the top 5 UK.

Cersei

Featured Posts

Just thought i'd break it here before everyone gets all sad, I can see it coming and it's looking dangerous.

I was pretty sure she could get a top 3, but it looks like she's under some very strong competition.

Animals is a dance track that the youth love, and it rocketed to #1.

Ellie Goulding has a new single (which is for children in need) charity single that 20p of is sent to charity. So that will skyrocket up the charts as it's children in need on friday.

Lilly Allen's John Lewis christmas advert song - The UK has missed Lilly Allen, plus this cover is going to be a huge hit as she's been gone for ages and the John Lewis Advert probably is the best received christmas advert every year.

She's also up against the big guns that have been at the top of the charts for a while; Royals, The Monster and Counting Stars. 

I think she can only get in that top 5 if Little Mix & Storm Queen fall very very fast.

I expect the charts on the 18th to look like this.

1. Somewhere Only We Know - Lilly Allen

2. Animals - Martin Garrix

3. Ellie Goulding

4. The Monster

5. ?????

If DWUW can hold on strong enough, it could secure that 5 spot but that's if Royals F*cks off and drops which is probably unlikely  :cryga:

Also that whole messy situation with it being released 2 weeks ago, but not being eligible to chart... meh, i'm not bothered about where it charts anyway, cause everyone seems to LOVE this song which means more than anything else :rockstar:

Yeah, but I think it can debut in TOP 5 with the video and more radio support!

If those increase sales hopefully! :hug:

“The scars on my mind are on Replay”

it'll make me so sad if it doesn't get the chart success it deserves! As long as we love and appreciate DWUW though who gives a flying **** I guess

Animals has been out for ages and isn't even the type of music the UK likes. Why they all of a sudden raving for a song thats been out for ages?

Animals has been out for ages and isn't even the type of music the UK likes. Why they all of a sudden raving for a song thats been out for ages?

It's a bomb of a song, try not to dance to it!

Do you know the UK? Songs like this make tonnes of money.

Archived