Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Review Overview

Wendell

Featured Posts

Didymus

I really don't want to whine about this, but I think it could be useful to arrange them according to rating/consensus :yes:

I really don't want to whine about this, but I think it could be useful to arrange them according to rating/consensus :yes:

Alright :)

It removes the links when I copy and paste them around :/ it'll take a bit of time but I'll get it done ASAP :)

Edit: Done :) I moved around the bbcode so I didn't have to do relinking

I wouldn't include the examiner review. If we can include those stuff than we can include our own reviews some of us might have posted on here. Examiner reviewers are just normal guys who write something up. Not to mention it's been revealed she's a fake person.

marcwaffles

I wouldn't include the examiner review. If we can include those stuff than we can include our own reviews some of us might have posted on here. Examiner reviewers are just normal guys who write something up. Not to mention it's been revealed she's a fake person.

:yes:

okie

I read in the comments of the article that the reviewer is actually Perez Hilton but I couldn't find it mentioned anywhere else on the internets. That would kind of make sense though.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived