• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• monsterjordy

• gagaconvert

• blahblahblahhhh

joemayzzin

soo many people got invatations uhh do you need one to legit get in? should i even bother going when the location is revealed if i can't get in lol

soo many people got invatations uhh do you need one to legit get in? should i even bother going when the location is revealed if i can't get in lol

where and how did they get invitation (facebook?) ? :confused:

wow so much info :laughga: just kidding, i tease.Ā 

Ā 

i hope she re-debuts the fiber optic wig, shows the bubble dress, and finally lets the cat out of the bag on the lava lamp noritaka heels!! i want inventions upon inventions lol.Ā 

Ā 

Hey! could anybody here transmit the event via ustream or somethim, it's because latin american fans are unable to watch the evnt vƃʒĀ­a VEVO site! for trashy and absurd policies! All latin american monsters will apreaciate the gest!Ā  :worship:

Battle For Your Life!

joemayzzin

where and how did they get invitation (facebook?) ? :confused:

Ā 

idk i remember she handed a bunch out when she gave that first promo out and now i'm seeing all over twitter people uploading pics of their invites. i'm willing to wait but want to know if i can get in without an invite

Future Lover

You need an invite to get in. It seems like they've been emailed out to the fans in NY. So basically if you're not down there you're out of luck?

idk i remember she handed a bunch out when she gave that first promo out and now i'm seeing all over twitter people uploading pics of their invites. i'm willing to wait but want to know if i can get in without an invite

i don't think we need invitation cuz it will be 1800 ppl there!....

Hey! could anybody here transmit the event via ustream or somethim, it's because latin american fans are unable to watch the evnt vƃʒĀ­a VEVO site! for trashy and absurd policies! All latin american monsters will apreaciate the gest!Ā  :worship:

Here in Brasil, Vevo works fine.. idk about the other countries.

šŸŒ¹ free britney šŸŒ¹

Cameron Dallas

Also realized the twitter monster getting invited have like 1000+ followers and are following like 400... I feel like this is biased

joemayzzin

Also realized the twitter monster getting invited have like 1000+ followers and are following like 400... I feel like this is biased

Ā 

hahaha right, I only use twitter to check up on gaga I never use it. probably going to check it out when I get the location and see what's up

I'm so confused are they letting people in with no invites or not? Because it's sounding like it's invite only which isn't cool considering you had people fly from all over the world to be here and now they might not get in?

Ā 

I hope that's not true, good luck everyone! :party:

š™ø'šš– ššŠ šš“šš˜šš›ššššœ ššŠšš—šš šš“ššŽšš•šš•šš¢ ššœšš‘šš˜ššŽššœ šš”šš’šš—šš šš˜šš šššš’šš›šš•.