Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

WATCH: ARTRAVE Discussion Topic ~ [70+ PHOTOS/FULL VIDEO in OP]

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

BlaqJezus

I went last night, it was basically only VIP, and all of us in line were kinda pissed, but we waited it out and they shuttled us over from the dock after GaGa told them to let us in. It was an amazing unforgettable night, so many great people to meet, Darren, Alexander Wang, Marina, Koons, Papa Joe and Moma Cynthia, and GaGa's performance was spot on!

I was just so thankful to be there, I wish I had pictures to share, but after a full day if searching all over town for the location, my phone was dead-.-, oh well, I'll have my memories anyways!

BTW, I'm pretty sure that was just a replica statue made for the release, and the real one is at the museum? The other statues were real though, and one of them was a gift to GaGa. The binary room was fun and crazy, free food and drinks were delish, and DJWS and Madeon sets were like out of this world, Madeon had us going so hard that they finally had to tell him to stop so we could leave hahaha.

My only wish was that maybe more monsters were there, because most of the cheering and crazy dancing was from our smaller group with some of the VIPs looking at us like we are crazy >,<...other than that, this was an experience I can tell people for years to come and still feel amazed by it!

Edited by BlaqJezus

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jhonyguy04

• monsterjordy

• gagaconvert

• blahblahblahhhh

all i hear is the bodyguard yelling BACK UP

Her bodyguard pushed me and it was a highlight of my night  :party:

Gaga was like a foot away from me (near the stage)

SMILE2NE1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Ef0-R2KdjlU

Added to OP. It's complete now :)

Thanks for the compilation SMILE2Ne1! :party: Time to imagine as if I was there to experience it all. :flutter:

That's okay. It was madness :3

BornSimon

This was amazing! She was on top form, the performances were excellent and she gave me such The Monster Ball vibes it's unreal. Aura/ARTPOP was ****ing crazy, loved it.

SMILE2NE1

For everyone who hasn't seen it, you can rewatch it in the OP now :party: 

Or else do to the media section of this website for download links

Mythic Mist

My gosh, DWUW was INCREDIBLE> She finally performed it perfectly. I felt like the other performances she's had of it are kinda weak but this one blew everything out of the water! Same for Venus. Overall, an AMAZING, show! 

LStephens11

what a flop performance!! volratris is also a flop, hardly goes 2 feet high for 10 mother****ing seconds

her wig was terrible, no cloth change, fake tears with dope..felt like a britney performance 

swinefest>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>artrave 

My initial reaction: tumblr_lvnifhKVOI1r41u44o1_400.gif

Then:tumblr_mvyxge4AzX1qlzd32o1_500.giftumblr_lr3eh7F9W71qbk6cb.gif

You kill me with your posts - they're so amusing.

gagaconvert

Pic of Gags smoking a ciggie leaving the artRave last night...

tumblr_mw3wjbqxAJ1qelih3o1_1280.jpg

Edited by gagaconvert