💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Label Pressured Gaga to Omit Controversial Princess Di Song

craig

Featured Posts

Alcina Dimitrescu

Pressured to drop it? I thought she dropped it because it doesn't fit with the theme/sound of the album, which it doesn't.

Dope is related to the album through the d--g use theme. PD would be through the star life theme.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

but it was such a perfect song  :nooo:

This is one of the only redeeming things about lm.com. She was very open with her fans in the chat and she revealed pretty exclusive information that never really got outside of the fanbase. (ex. how could you cite a chatroom post). Then articles like this come along, and we know it's BS and we can see it works to make Gaga seem ignorant. They can cite a "source" telling them that gaga really wanted the song on ARTPOP but we knew that even rewritten to be more uptempo, it still was an unlikely chance.

tumblr_mco3exbHAL1qdmb8eo3_500.png

RAMROD

Doedn't matter.

It will be released on App.

She have spoken answering a fanladt month through a tweet.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY

Just opened up the forum for a bunch of people to say "Thank god, it sucked." Without ever hearing the studio version which LA fans heard and said it was absolutely amazing, Im sure the app will get it, if this is true and gaga was forced to not put it on the album, shell make a way for it to eventually come out. 

Michelle

As much as I enjoyed it live, it really doesn't fit the album, Dope actually works with the flow of it.That's just me :shrug:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

COSMIC LOVAH

And Judas wasn't? :deadbanana:

:usrs:

the executives were letting her do whatever she wanted  during BTW cause she was like the biggest thing back then

Bloody hooker

I still want a studio version of Princess Die.

Pressured to drop it? I thought she dropped it because it doesn't fit with the theme/sound of the album, which it doesn't.

This

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived