Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Refinery29 Review! "The Album We Need, But Maybe Don't Deserve"

thehanyo

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterofFame

ARTPOP is the album, BTW was supposed to be .. ?   Yes sure, because when you hear Born This Way you Imagine amazing tracks that makes you dance etc.. :rip:

Actually, yes. I originally imagined BTW to be a very liberating, dance-happy album. It should've been a celebration of being who you are -- not a funeral and constant reminder of the struggles of being different.

Actually, yes. I originally imagined BTW to be a very liberating, dance-happy album. It should've been a celebration of being who you are -- not a funeral and constant reminder of the struggles of being different.

You're wrong honey, the album Is supposed to be the way Gaga wants It....  She Is creating the whole concept, she is creating the music, you can't say "The album should've been ............ "

OysterBaby

it is such a liberating album for me personally. Marry the Night, Born This Way, Highway Unicorn, Hair, and The Queen are all completely uplifting! You crazy

Pure Adrenaline

I complerely agree with this is what BTW should of been, sound wise

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

holy scheisse

I agree to disagree w/ all of you who wish to discredit BTW. It was a great album for numerous reasons. 

aaronyoji

ARTPOP is the album btw shouldve been, yet everything they describe ARTPOP as is WHAT BORN THIS WAY WAS WTF. 

Schwerk

This album would never sound like this if Born this way never was. Reviewers need to focus on the music instead of making vague comparisons with previous work or other artists. A fresh look.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived