Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

The Huffington Post: ARTPOP Review

boobtank

Featured Posts

if everyone is giving ARTPOP an average rating they must have a point. I'm not blind, the album is cute but nothing that special. inconsistent as ****, and the concept is barely seen in the actual music, which is what is really going to matter at the end of the day.

I swear to god, if the album was called something else, the critics wouldn't be so hard on it. I love ARTPOP, i think the problem is with the concept not much with the music. don't  y'all think they'd give at least a 4/5 if it was called "aura" or something like that

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, thank you, I like my Gaga with a sense of humor, a Gaga that can laugh at herself. Why don't these people see that? ARTPOP is not meant to be an ADELE album.

Ray of Light

Jewels and Grammys remains unbothered by their lack in taste.

Who drops an entire star due to a song? BYE

On 'Donatella', Gaga sings; "Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's ok. You just had a salad today, boulangerie. Just ask your gay friends their advice before you. Get a spray tan on holiday in Taipei."

And on 'Mary Jane Holland' Gaga trills; "I know that mom and dad think I'm a mess, but it's alright because I'm as rich as piss."

If Gaga wants to be taken seriously as an 'artist' (like all the arty farty posturing and avant garde styling would suggest) then she really needs to spend more than five minutes jotting down the first rhyming couplets that spring to her mind.

I don't get what's wrong with those lyrics? They are MEANT TO BE LIKE THAT. Jesus.

No, thank you, I like my Gaga with a sense of humor, a Gaga that can laugh at herself. Why don't these people see that? ARTPOP is not meant to be an ADELE album.

This!!! What's wrong with Gaga making fun out of herself??

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived