Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

ARTPOP Streaming on iTunes Radio!

Skins

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy

us id? its easy... click the flag at the bottom part and then click US flag... after that sign out to ur account then create an account...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
matheuskills

I have already created account, but when I listen, I hear a woman talking only a short stretch of maisou least 10 sec. The album doesnt start.  :(  :(  :(  

noja6.gifnoja6.gif

MANiCURE1295

Can i just say that Baby, for life (Would you go with me?)

For life (See the world with me) IS THE CUTEST PART IN GYPSY. The way that its sung is so perfect!

My stream didn't play Donatella! WTF!? Other than that, OMG, what a perfect album Gaga has given us! Every song is so special! It's like a ride! G.U.Y. is so fckin' epic! My favorite, so far! It needs to be the 3rd single. Sorry, Venus. I love you, too, though.

Edit: OMG, Donatella! Amazing! This album is perfection!

Tony31511

I'm gonna be honest. I think I like Born This Way slightly more. I don't know, I just feel like ARTPOP doesn't have many songs that have that "wow-factor" or that memorable mark that's left behind. To me the album is kind of missing something but I don't know what it is. Don't get me wrong, there's some songs I LOVE (DWUW, Sexxx Dreams, G.U.Y.) but I'm just not having that same feeling I had when I first listened to TFM or BTW. But I do wish this album the best of luck and I'm sure it's going to chart well in a bunch of countries.

I'm gonna be honest. I think I like Born This Way slightly more. I don't know, I just feel like ARTPOP doesn't have many songs that have that "wow-factor" or that memorable mark that's left behind. To me the album is kind of missing something but I don't know what it is. Don't get me wrong, there's some songs I LOVE (DWUW, Sexxx Dreams, G.U.Y.) but I'm just not having that same feeling I had when I first listened to TFM or BTW. But I do wish this album the best of luck and I'm sure it's going to chart well in a bunch of countries.

Hmm, maybe it's the fact we've heard almost 12/15 songs before it streamed ;) 

I just woke up at 3:30 am to see it was up. This is what I have been waiting for. Here it goes first listen!  :omgexcited:

GUY!!! Shaking...

LOVE how she says Donatella

Gypsy reminds me SO much of Hot Fuss, def not a bad thing.

the top 5 songs on this album: ( in no order)

1. G.U.Y

2. Donatella

3. Fashion!

4. Gypsy

5. Mary Jane Holland

6. Applause

WHA? no Sexxx dreams?

is it me or the mastered for iTunes sounds so much better than the HQ leaked ones i mean i could hear little nuances from every song 

I just woke up at 3:30 am to see it was up. This is what I have been waiting for. Here it goes first listen!  :omgexcited:

OMFG your that emoticon is completely in sync with venus, im playing it now,  is this the official choreography for venus?

After listening for the first time. (no leaks for me) I can say for sure this is my favorite Gaga album, even while I try to separate my excitement from evaluation. My top five  tracks (in no order-yet) Swine, GUY, Venus, Do What U Want, Gypsy.Actually make it top six Ill throw in Applause too just because its a classic. :music: 

OMFG your that emoticon is completely in sync with venus, im playing it now,  is this the official choreography for venus?

;) shhh insider here.

Archived