ARTPOP Streaming on iTunes Radio!

Skins

Featured Posts

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... The clean version of aura is sad...

They censored "i killed"

Now it sounds like someone was trying to say "killed" but choked on a d*ck at the same time

lol I like your imagination :fan:

cant get it to work in uk. I can only imagine that this must be because she has some kind of exclusivity contract with O2 over here

cant get it to work in uk. I can only imagine that this must be because she has some kind of exclusivity contract with O2 over here

iTunes radio is only for US I think.

iTunes radio is only for US I think.

BOO. Looks like I'm stuck with the rubbish censored version through O2 then. Unless any of you lovely people would like to PM me with a dl link. Ta for letting me know anywho.

just go and create and u.s itunes apple id then you can stream the whole album.  Gypsy is the best my god it must be a single.

Tony31511

Hmm, maybe it's the fact we've heard almost 12/15 songs before it streamed ;)

Yeah I think that's the reason. There wasn't a big surprise when I listened to the final version of the album.

It's sounds even better when you listen to it in its remastered form!!! Every vocal is perfect and beautiful and awesome and :party:

I have hardly anything bad to say about this album

Perfection. :legend:

@BoonLeong I agree!!! Gypsy is literally the best IMO #TeamGypsy

MonsterOfSpain

Too bad it's only for the US  :(  How does the censored version of Sexxx Dreams sound like?

Too bad it's only for the US  :(  How does the censored version of Sexxx Dreams sound like?

sounds ****ing horibble they removed the whole s-xxx lyrics so when you listen to its like last night damn you were in my kxkxkx dreams

I have hardly anything bad to say about this album

Perfection. :legend:

@BoonLeong I agree!!! Gypsy is literally the best IMO #TeamGypsy

noo #TeamVenus

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LISTENING TO MJH CLEAN VERSION HAHAHA, HORRIBLE, WHO WOULD EVEN BUY THE CLEAN VERSION OF THE ALBUM? PRIESTS?

It's sounds even better when you listen to it in its remastered form!!! Every vocal is perfect and beautiful and awesome and :party:

Agree, vocals sounds more crisp and has lower audio sibilance than the leaked ones

At first I hated Venus but I like it more every time I listen to it. imo Aura followed by Venus was a perfect transition for the flow of the album.

Archived