💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NY Daily ARTPOP review

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

I feel like music reviewers listen to the album 1 time on their earbuds while eating dinner and watching TV then write reviews.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like music reviewers listen to the album 1 time on their earbuds while eating dinner and watching TV then write reviews.

that's exactly what happens, with bad reviews anyway. it's so evident

I agree with the others saying the 3/5 rating doesn't add up to the review itself. You'd think it was a 4/5 given what he was saying...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

SummerGirl21

i don't think any of the reviewers understand what ARTPOP means...it doesn't mean equal parts art and pop.  It means art and pop intersecting.  Or rather, pop taking from art instead of art taking from pop. 

He doesn't really explain what makes it a 3/5. If the rating wasn't there I would have guessed he rated it 4.5/5 because he praises it a lot.

His only real criticism is "[Gaga's voice] is not a voice you can get close to" and he fails to explain what the hell that means or what he means by that.

I understand that. I can barely stand her voice in Fashion and Mary Jane Holland's bridge :/

Kindness rules all.

I understand that. I can barely stand her voice in Fashion and Mary Jane Holland's bridge :/

and why is that?

I wish they would wait to review it when its actually out, with the app and everything. The leak could just be additional time to listen to the album and actually think about it.

oh god :wtf:

PRISM deserves 1/5. it is NOT not he same level as ARTPOP

This

I live outside the space time continuum.

It deserves a 3/5. Gaga can do better than this, and we all know it. If you deny that, then you're delusional. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived