Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

London Evening Standard ARTPOP review

Venus de Artpop

Featured Posts

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

A more rigorous editor would have trimmed the interminable title track and the feeble duet with R. Kelly, Do What U Want.

:usrs: :usrs: :usrs:

Allison M

The review doesn't really seem to match up to the number of stars they gave it. Or am I not reading it right?

He bashed every song, but gave it a 4/5 and called it the true sound of 2013? :rip:

Yeah I don't understand lol

SummerGirl21

It was critical but not overly harsh.  I can appreciate that.  And they gave it 4/5.  So obviously they liked it. 

Flop review. I don't care if he gave it a good overall score. :classy: Swine lyrics are wrong, they claim Fashion! of all things is the standout track of the album. Reviewer must have deformed ears. But we shouldn't mock him cause he was Born This Way. 

Fashion! is one of the standout tracks...

Gagaloo911

"ARTPOP is the true sound of 2013: impossibly busy, overflowing with ideas and in love with the idea of being loved."

ARTPOP is the true sound of 2013: impossibly busy, overflowing with ideas and in love with the idea of being loved.

:legend:

the  former Stefani Germanotta has transformed herself from a Madonna wannabe into a global force (she has 40 million Twitter followers, whereas Madonna reaches just 200,000 hardy souls)

LOL, that's the kind of Madge comparisons we can handle!

He's saying it's too long? The album feels mad short tho

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Horrible review. Biased as hell. We don't need what you think is a witty remark in a review. :sweep:

Even though they don't like Gaga they know ARTPOP slays.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived