đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DOPE topping iTunes WW! Track here! (70 #1s so far including US)

Americano

Featured Posts

hijadeputa

I love Dope and it's perfect, so happy it's #1 in USA and many countries WW! But honestly, I dont want it to be an official single. It's enough with being a promotional single. Sexxxx Dreams should be released as ARTPOP's third single after the album release. Now she should focus on DWUW and giving it a musicvideo + radio deals (which is tomorrow I think) so it can chart better! :)

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dylangaga

I love Dope and it's perfect, so happy it's #1 in USA and many countries WW! But honestly, I dont want it to be an official single. It's enough with being a promotional single. Sexxxx Dreams should be released as ARTPOP's third single after the album release. Now she should focus on DWUW and giving it a musicvideo + radio deals (which is tomorrow I think) so it can chart better! :)

I couldnt agree more...its a perfect promo single! its flawless and will draw the GP in for more gagz

Chromatislaps

Did DWUW top in 74 countries.? that means Dope is stil behind...if Dope tops it....would it be a single as well?

Lion Heart

Nice :clap:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

UK letting me down again. United Flopdom more like.  :nails:  :classy:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

HausOfMiklaus

The way Gaga has FOUR FVCKING TRACKS on the Top 20 on iTunes Worldwide. :deadbanana: What kind of legendary musician??

The way Gaga has FOUR FVCKING TRACKS on the Top 20 on iTunes Worldwide. :deadbanana: What kind of legendary musician??

ib1975n6y5KkK.gif

Support the official video of her YTMA performance by watching and liking :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAVgwA9Gx1A

Archived