šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

DOPE topping iTunes WW! Track here! (70 #1s so far including US)

Americano

Featured Posts

Married the Night

The constant green updates say otherwise

Ā 

People are not as enthusiastic about it because we already have the album and song. For me, I bought Venus at midnight last week. I just now bought dope. The song will still sell around the same as venus and DWYW, it's just more spread out and it looks less front-loaded because fans are taking their time buying it.

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dylangaga

People are not as enthusiastic about it because we already have the album and song. For me, I bought Venus at midnight last week. I just now bought dope. The song will still sell around the same as venus and DWYW, it's just more spread out and it looks less front-loaded because fans are taking their time buying it.

Yea and its selling pretty well (I know because of preorders) but the song is flawlessy beautiful and every lyric has this amazing sentimental expression....by far her best ballad

Married the Night

Yea and its selling pretty well (I know because of preorders) but the song is flawlessy beautiful and every lyric has this amazing sentimental expression....by far her best ballad

Ā I'm still a speechless fan. :)

hijadeputa

Dope is only number 1 because of the pre-orders. It's her weakest ballad.

shut ur ass

MelbHawker

Lady Gaga ƃĀ¢Ć¢ā€šĀ¬@ladygaga 1m

We are overwhelmed by the worldwide response + excitement for Dope & are happy to announce it as 2nd Single!

tumblr_inline_muob60uxli1qi3vx8.gif

MonsterOfSpain

Knowing Interscope and Gaga's logic they will release Dope as a single next, lol.

Ā 

This proves there are lots of ARTPOP pre-orders, so it won't be difficult to top 500k first week USA + around 1.5 million Worldwide.

Archived