Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga | Zine [Fan Magazine]

Gia

Featured Posts

okay,.,

1. is there going tobe jobs/positions assigned?

2. is it going to be a more picture or article magazine?

Currently the only open position is just writers.

We will have 32 pages to feature images, articles, text, pictures; etc.

I wasn't familiar with the project on the older GGD, it's basically a magazine-type structure? What's kind of your vision for how to improve it from what it was before?

Picture Vogue, People & and The New York times together. Basically we are going to create x amount of columns for the magazine which will include Rumors, News, Music, Born This Way Foundation; etc.

Edited by GIA

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gia

• Pluto

• MarryTheSequins

• Stephen

we could have a picture of the month thing, that would be kind of cool. we could all find pics that we like then vote untill there is one.

also...

what size will it be ?

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

When do you see having the first edition published?

this too :D

Currently the only open position is just writers.

We will have 32 pages to feature images, articles, text, pictures; etc.

Picture Vogue, People & and The New York times together. Basically we are going to create x amount of columns for the magazine which will include Rumors, News, Music, Born This Way Foundation; etc.

that sounds amazing !!

we could have a picture of the month thing, that would be kind of cool. we could all find pics that we like then vote untill there is one.

also...

what size will it be ?

That's possible. Currently I'm trying to figure out copyright images.

When do you see having the first edition published?

Possibly February/March the sooner we get the articles the sooner we publish.

That's possible. Currently I'm trying to figure out copyright images.

Possibly February/March the sooner we get the articles the sooner we publish.

okay :D

and for the physical copies, the leather cover woudl be really amazing, but it think it woud be too expensive, because i dont have $20 to buy a magazine every month, just putting that out there :D

Edited by erik7778910

okay :D

and for the physical copies, the leather cover woudl be really amazing, but it think it woud be too expensive, because i dont have $20 to buy a magazine every month, just putting that out there :D

We will use a professional company that prints the magazines, which is why we will have a limited amount. Because it cost about 700.00 per 50 editions.

We will use a professional company that prints the magazines, which is why we will have a limited amount. Because it cost about 700.00 per 50 editions.

oh , i see. so if i wanted to buy one, i would have to pay $20?

oh , i see. so if i wanted to buy one, i would have to pay $20?

yup. I won't be making a profit, and all extra proceeds will be donated.

yup. I won't be making a profit, and all extra proceeds will be donated.

okay :D i better start saving money :P

also, could i make the first digital cover ? like maybe today? i'm bored :P what size is the magazine going to be ?

KidsCowgirl455

Do you have specific things that you definitely want covered in discussion? Like for whoever was writing about music, would they be given a specific topic that they need to write about, or is it something that we can kind of run with and come up with on our own?

Do you have specific things that you definitely want covered in discussion? Like for whoever was writing about music, would they be given a specific topic that they need to write about, or is it something that we can kind of run with and come up with on our own?

yeah i wanna know this too.

okay :D i better start saving money :P

also, could i make the first digital cover ? like maybe today? i'm bored :P what size is the magazine going to be ?

We won't be using covers, as the front is blank.

Yes we will have specific topics, but if there is something else you want to write about.. then PM me & we can talk about it.

We won't be using covers, as the front is blank.

Yes we will have specific topics, but if there is something else you want to write about.. then PM me & we can talk about it.

for the digital copy too ? i feel so dumb :P