๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga | Zine [Fan Magazine]

Gia

Featured Posts

Electric Kiss

I haven't been too active yet in this project, even though I've been checking this thread very frequently haha. Is there anything I should be working on as an editor that needs to be done so far?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gia

• Pluto

• MarryTheSequins

• Stephen

Stephen

I signed up for this a while ago but forgot all about it :flop:

I'm going to send you my article on Marry the Night :)

^^ i already did one on the MTN video... :sweat:

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

I cannot think of anything to write about, the things I were considering have been taken, but i have thought of a slightly alternative thing I could do, but the final decision will be down to you of course.

I was thinking a kind-of DIY page, where you get instructions on how to make a small Gaga-related 'goodie'. I would take pictures of the process, write down instructions, list equipment needed, etc. For example, I thought of making a pencil tray, (obviously decorated), and then taking pictures whilst I'm doing it, then send everything to you?

It might be a little too risky, so I understand if you'd prefer me to write an article, it's just I thought it might make the magazine a little more interesting if we had a few alternative pages (like 'collaboration of the month' and other ones we've discussed above.)

Also, could you possibly send me a few things people haven't written about yet if this idea isn't happening? Thank you. :)

I like the idea of having a DYI section, could you play with the idea a bit more? (Do you have any examples, that you've done?)

I haven't been too active yet in this project, even though I've been checking this thread very frequently haha. Is there anything I should be working on as an editor that needs to be done so far?

Yes I have some articles you'll need to go over; etc.

Hi! Did you get my article about the teal wig? Do you like it? Do you think it's good? Well, I don't really like it, so I wrote another one! I sent it to you! :)

PS: I sent the first e-mail to [email protected] and the second e-mail to [email protected]

Ok yes I did get both of them, before sending them to me. You'll need to work with a editor, as they will help you with the creative process. So I'll send a PM to Electric Kiss about your article, while you and her work on it.

ToxicHot

So excited gurl! :excited2:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

MarryTheSequins

I like the idea of having a DYI section, could you play with the idea a bit more? (Do you have any examples, that you've done?)

Yes I have some articles you'll need to go over; etc.

Ok yes I did get both of them, before sending them to me. You'll need to work with a editor, as they will help you with the creative process. So I'll send a PM to Electric Kiss about your article, while you and her work on it.

Well I've made a pencil/stationary tray (with a 'Cherry Cherry Boom Boom' theme) and taken lots of pictures of the process, I've got lots of other ideas for later issues, (uses for an empty nutella jar, revamping old clothes like Gaga says to do, maybe even make up tutorials etc.)

Shall I PM you the photos and you can decide then If you use those or I do something else for this month?

Well I've made a pencil/stationary tray (with a 'Cherry Cherry Boom Boom' theme) and taken lots of pictures of the process, I've got lots of other ideas for later issues, (uses for an empty nutella jar, revamping old clothes like Gaga says to do, maybe even make up tutorials etc.)

Shall I PM you the photos and you can decide then If you use those or I do something else for this month?

Please do and we can further discuss everything. :)

^^ i could contribute some ideas/photos for the DIY project, maybe such as " the fame" glasses, and the orgami pieces on her dress. would that help? :)

Ok who hasn't sent their article in, yet? So far I have Erik, CTV, Marrythesequins.

about the cover... are we supposed to start designing one??

about the cover... are we supposed to start designing one??

Yes the cover will be started soon.

God I'm starting to sound like Gaga. :troll:

Edited by Gia Carangi

Yes the cover will be started soon.

God I'm starting to sound like Gaga. :troll:

lol, okay :)