Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga | Zine [Fan Magazine]

Gia

Featured Posts

i really like that!! and did you see my post about the covers? i really want to design one :D

Nope I havent seen it yet, was it sent to me?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gia

• Pluto

• MarryTheSequins

• Stephen

Nope I havent seen it yet, was it sent to me?

no i posted it on here, it is on the last page i believe :D i wanted to know if i could make a cover or covers :P

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

i know this is a big thing... could i maybe help design a cover, since i'm okay in GA??i just love making things :P you can say no if you want :)

Oh I didn't see what you wrote. Well the cover isn't going to be anything special ( GA wise), but nothing is concerte.. So it's possible. :)

Oh I didn't see what you wrote. Well the cover isn't going to be anything special ( GA wise), but nothing is concerte.. So it's possible. :)

okay. could i make a few examples just to show you? like does it matter what font for the title? impact? :) and i just liek doing simple edits of pictures L:D

okay. could i make a few examples just to show you? like does it matter what font for the title? impact? :) and i just liek doing simple edits of pictures L:D

Sure go ahead and try some new things, I would use helvetica neue for the font.

Sure go ahead and try some new things, I would use helvetica neue for the font.

okay, if i can't find that exact one i fill find a close one :D

also, more questions-

1. how much is a subscription or whatever there will be, and do the people who help/contribute get a discount or something??

lol sorry im just full of questions :P

Edited by erik7778910

also, more questions-

1. how much is a subscription or whatever there will be, and do the people who help/contribute get a discount or something??

lol sorry im just full of questions :P

Digital subscriptions will be cheaper, physical hard copies will cost about 20.00. (Limited edition) You guys will get free digital copies. All proceeds will go to the born this way foundation ( hopefully) or something similar.

Digital subscriptions will be cheaper, physical hard copies will cost about 20.00. (Limited edition) You guys will get free digital copies. All proceeds will go to the born this way foundation ( hopefully) or something similar.

oh, i see. will there be physical copies available though? and thanks in advance for the digital ones :hug: andfor the limited editions, would we get first grabs at them or no?? again, sorry for all the questions :P

Edited by erik7778910

here are my experiments, some are better than others-

GIA, i hope the font is ok, i couldnt find the one you asked for. and the sizes are sorta different, i was playing around with that too.

5494453912_2f02b551f5_o.png

GAGA3mnmnm.png

gagaid2.png

gagazine1.png

spl285688_001.png

70600838.png

hope you like them :P

oh, i see. will there be physical copies available though? and thanks in advance for the digital ones :hug: andfor the limited editions, would we get first grabs at them or no?? again, sorry for all the questions :P

Physical copies will be possibly available, Yes you guys most likely will get first grabs.

here are my experiments, some are better than others-

GIA, i hope the font is ok, i couldnt find the one you asked for. and the sizes are sorta different, i was playing around with that too.

5494453912_2f02b551f5_o.png

GAGA3mnmnm.png

gagaid2.png

gagazine1.png

spl285688_001.png

70600838.png

hope you like them :P

Those look wonderful! But I was hoping to use a leather bound cover like TFM Super Deluxe Special Edition

brandnewalbum1.jpg

Physical copies will be possibly available, Yes you guys most likely will get first grabs.

Those look wonderful! But I was hoping to use a leather bound cover like TFM Super Deluxe Special Edition

brandnewalbum1.jpg

lol thats okay, i was bored anyways :P and will there be a suscription for physical copies ore just buy one at a time?

Love it! Only thing I'm concerned about is image royalties.

do you mean like copyrights and stuff?