đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Angela Cheng Updates Her Examiner Review

Buddy

Featured Posts

Update: I had to disable the comments due to Lady Gaga fans threatening to behead my daughter, rape my mother, and make me have oral s-x with a Black man whose penis has been spread with diarrhea. It appears that Lady Gaga's Born This Way foundation has really worked with her fans.

By the way, I have to laugh all the little monsters telling me they wished my family would have been been burned in the Hiroshima bombing, which took place in Japan. My family is from China!

I have listened to the album again and have updated this review.

In 2008-2010, the world saw the rise of Lady Gaga. She was one of the most creative pop stars in years. Then, with the release of "Born This Way" in 2011, things started to crash down. The album itself was good, but cheapened when Lady Gaga reduced the price to 99 cents in order to get it to the top of the charts.

Soon, we saw Lady Gaga exploit gay people in order to boost her dismal album sales. She then started the "Born This Way Ball" tour, which played to acres of empty seats at many venues. When North American venues looked like empty war zones, she canceled the tour and claimed it was due to hip surgery.

Too bad "she's" pretending to be Angela Cheng and is probably not even Asian :spin:

"make me have oral s-x with a Black man whose penis has been spread with diarrhea." :spin: Very creative, little monsters.

Read more: http://www.examiner.com/review/review-lady-gaga-ARTPOP-tries-way-too-hard#sthash.GSUY57bR.uxfs

Ray of Light

By the way, I have to laugh all the little monsters telling me they wished my family would have been been burned in the Hiroshima bombing, which took place in Japan

Which one of you was THIS? :lmao:

Little Kermit

You guys know right this woman was hired to specifically write negative things about Gaga, right? 

Archived